What do you/your spouse do for a living?

blushingbaby said:
Nice! haha..that is one of my cars! i love my rsx-s! what is your website? i belong to an rsx club...i may be able to pass the info along.

I am a stay-at-home-gf/full time student. I am working on my french immersion education degree. i just got my undergraduate degree...and realized it wasn't very helpful. my bf owns a restaurant.

Our company is www.clubrsx.com - the original Club RSX.

Oohh - a restaurant - that is my one-day dream...how fabulous.

Loganz said:
Our company is www.clubrsx.com - the original Club RSX.

Oohh - a restaurant - that is my one-day dream...how fabulous.

haha...oh course i should've guessed that immediately!
my friends and i are at www.dc5ab.com, one of the local forums

restaurants are SO much work! i barely see my bf. he works 12hours/day 364day/yr! i think that's why he buys me purses, so that i have louis, christian, henry and coco as friends! lol :love:

I work in marketing and sales for a healthcare IT company...and I also go to school part time for nursing. No husband yet - but I'm hoping I will find a nice man that will support my handbag addiction :biggrin:

edsbgrl said:
The "what car do you drive" thread made me think of this one.

I'll start. I work in the finance industry, husband works in computer analysis industry.

I am a stylist and costume designer for the soap operas and MTV my husband is in Risk Management with his own company. No car beacuse we live in Manhattan, we just rent when we need to.

Pradasmeadow said:
I am a stylist and costume designer for the soap operas and MTV my husband is in Risk Management with his own company. No car beacuse we live in Manhattan, we just rent when we need to.

WOw! That is one of my dream jobs! To be a stylist...so lucky! :love:

My darling fiance is head actor at Busch Gardens Tampa :: he's so cute on stage::.. i am a former New York singer /actress turned theme park singer... then I got a real job :: hehe:: as a head of a Real Estate / Investment management company ... who'd have thought... i didnt :blink:

I'm a full-time student but I'm graduating this year. Wahoo! Cheers to that! Two quasi-boyfriends in law school. Different law schools, luckily. :amuse: Don't you ladies worry about them, it's all in good fun.

Hot dang, looks like I might be on my way to joining the ranks of many, many attorneys' wives we've got on here!

Full time H.S student.. I worked at a daycare last summer... My dad is a color sponser.. VOUGE is one of his jobs , works for Conde' Nast ect.. My mom works at a jewlery store

My fiancé and I are Information Technology consultants implementing big IT systems for the government or for Telecommunications Company. It doesn't sound too exciting but we get to work around all US, Caribbean or wherever we are needed. We are actually considering going to India for a three months training :amuse: . During projects or assignments I get to stay at home either in San Juan, Puerto Rico or Orlando, FL with all this free time, ( I still get paid) that's how I found this fabulous, entertaining and fantastic blog.