What do you/your spouse do for a living?

I was a manicurist through college (10 yrs) and now am an administrative computer systems engineer by night and nail tech by day...my husband is a truck driver/studio guitar player...yes we are like the odd couple...

DRLISA said:
I am a Chiropractor, and I am recently single:sad:

Don't worry, you are pretty you will meet the right one in no time, don't be sad. I wish I was single and independent harhar, joking.

And you are a Chiro, I swear I will persuade my kids to be chiro after paying so much $$ to mine, in 1 min and $40 gone, how many 1min does he have?? That's why he only works half days and only few days a week!

I've just landed a job as a magazine editor on a small trade publication. I've been there for 4 weeks now, and we just put my first issue to bed. After being laid off twice last year from my job as a tech writer/editor and 8 months of unemployment, I'm so glad to be working again. I don't have a spouse/bf.

Hubby is a writer, book coming out this Nov. Me- unemployed-downsized after 8 years. Formally
Financial analyst. Looking to do something different- career change- but not sure what I want to do.

Thanks for the compliment kk, that was very sweet. I really am in the room with my patients for WELL over a minute....I think i do more gabbing than most Dr.s, but its part of the healing process.....I do love my half days though!!!;)

I am in my second year of medical school, and I make money by playing piano for events and weddings in the Chicagoland area. I can't wait until I graduate and get a salary, but yay for tax-free earnings and "invites" swanky parties!

My fiance is a software engineer and creative director for his company. I'm very proud of him and appreciate his level of intelligence.

I am a graphic Designer and my boyfriend, who I live with, works as a sales manager for a distribution company for hair salon supplies - yes I get lots of good free samples!