What do you/your spouse do for a living?

Wow, so very few of us SAHM's!
I stay at home w/ my sassy 4.5 year old daughter and 19 mo old twin boys.
DH is a regional Director of a Pharmaceutical Co.

I'm another SAHM!!! In my former life, I was an attorney...so many of them here...would love to know what law schools everyone went to. Currently stay home with my kiddos, 6 and turning 3. I have my own small jewelry business (my own handcrafted designs), which I am very proud of. My husband is a computer geek, I mean a computer consultant and owns his own consultant company.

I have been a wannabe-trophy-wife and stay-at-home mom for the past five years, but I am about to embark on a new career next week as a real estate agent. My husband is a pharmaceutical research executive.

Within ten years, I'd like to have a boutique filled with unusual antiques and art I'll collect all over the world. If only so my teenage son can have the fun of telling people who ask, "my dad makes drugs, and my mother is a dealer."

My boyfriend and I are both certified pharmacy techs at the same clinic. This semester I will be a full- time student whereas he will be part-time. We are both hoping to get into pharmacy school.

I am a doctor -an anesthesiologist and I go on mission trips once a year and just get to be a general practitioner (my undergraduate degree was in medical anthropology) and my husband is a domestic engineer aka stay at home dad aka driver for our kids to all their stuff. I went to med school at the univ of Washington and I love what I do. When all the kids are gone I'm just going to go on mission trips several times a year and collect handbags the rest of the time. I love ebay, it takes away the guilt.

coco-nut said:
I have been a wannabe-trophy-wife and stay-at-home mom for the past five years, but I am about to embark on a new career next week as a real estate agent. My husband is a pharmaceutical research executive.

Within ten years, I'd like to have a boutique filled with unusual antiques and art I'll collect all over the world. If only so my teenage son can have the fun of telling people who ask, "my dad makes drugs, and my mother is a dealer."

Too funny!

loren said:
I am a doctor -an anesthesiologist and I go on mission trips once a year and just get to be a general practitioner (my undergraduate degree was in medical anthropology) and my husband is a domestic engineer aka stay at home dad aka driver for our kids to all their stuff. I went to med school at the univ of Washington and I love what I do. When all the kids are gone I'm just going to go on mission trips several times a year and collect handbags the rest of the time. I love ebay, it takes away the guilt.

It's so cool that you go on mission trips. It's also super cool that your hubby is a SATD, lol! Great!

I've noticed that many of us are in the medical profession. I too was a pharm tech for ~6 years before going to medical school. :amuse:

I am a SAHM to my 8 year old twin boys. My husband is a financial planner and I worked in finance prior to the kids. The rest of the time I'm a gym ratand p/t helper at my husband's firm. The rest of the time I spend shopping, of course.

I work retailing now (again). Worked Bloomingdales at 18 for 9 years, went back to school, got job in Trust/Investments in Bank for 9 years (i was consistant). Left to stay home with infants, back to retailing - book store, hello kitty, liquore store. Husband is Mail Carrier and has been for 30+ years. Before that he was in Navy during Vietnam War.

And seeing as how my daughter just got accepted to 3 different private high schools, my hunny and I will be working for another 30 years!

Loganz said:
I run an aftermarket autoparts website dedicated to the Acura RSX. Husband started it five years ago; now, I run it as my full time job. Hubby enjoys the fruits of his labor - he is now full-time race car driver.

Nice! haha..that is one of my cars! i love my rsx-s! what is your website? i belong to an rsx club...i may be able to pass the info along.

I am a stay-at-home-gf/full time student. I am working on my french immersion education degree. i just got my undergraduate degree...and realized it wasn't very helpful. my bf owns a restaurant.