What do you guys think about this handle cover?

deluxeduck said:
no, she wraps a Twilly on her Alma and Speedy handles ;) have you not forgiven me for thinking the Fringe bags are tacky trailer-trash? :sad:

I have to agree with you about the Multicolore Fringe bags. I think they look very tacky, trailer-trashy, and like something a hooker would carry.:girlsigh:

It's not my style but I totally understand why you want to cover the handles. :yes: If I saw someone carrying an LV with the handles wrapped like that or with a scarf, I would totally understand why. Doesn't bother me a bit! :smile:

Personally I like the patina on used LV's. I dont like the covers though because they're too out there..but it's your bag so it's your decision on wether you use them!

When are people going to learn to enjoy their bags and stop obsessing about them. I understand taking care of your bag, but the extremity some of us go through for our bags are borderline ridiculous.

Hmmm doesnt look good at all. If they had a clear one that would be alright, but still the patina would be uneven. I guess the best thing to do it just let your bag patina. Then little marks won't be so obvious and then you don't have to worry!:smile: