What do you guys think about this handle cover?

numommam said:
Hello everyone! I have visited this forum for a while and love it a lot. Now, I need you guys' opinions on this handle cover for speedy? Do they fit with the bags? Thank you very much:yes: .

View attachment 54963

View attachment 54964

View attachment 54965

View attachment 54966

View attachment 54967

View attachment 54968

Although it seems like a good idea, your handles arent going to change color with the rest of the bag an its going to look bad. IMO i dont care for the covers, I think its a wastes to buy an lv and do this.

Catpri_sun said:
Maybe you should find ones that are thinner, like cashmere glove thin ...... if you're worried about it not having an even patina.

:yes: I really dont like how those look. Tacky is the first thing that I thought while looking at the pics. NO offense meant but that was my gut reaction. However, if this is something that you really want to do I agree with Catpri_sun - a thin tan cashmere cover would look better.

That said - I really like when bags have that 'loved' look. When I spend so much on a bag I dont want to be hyperactive about caring for it. It should be able to stand up to its use.

To each their own - definitely post some pics of what ever style cover you choose to go with. I would love to see them. :flowers:

the fact is...now everybody in Thailand "seems" vry worry that handles is going to patina...but i like it!! i don't like too white handles....

with that reason they are trying to cover or even replace patina handles... :P

by the way... is that 'KYO'??...it's pang ja... :graucho:

I'd use a thinner yarn so it would be less noticable. It's a good idea if you live in a really hot/humid climate. I've used a scarf when it's been over 100 degrees here. But I try not to be too paranoid about my bags. :flowers:

Hmmmmmm, it's a very creative idea, but not for me, if I saw someone walking around with it though I would understand and wouldn't think the bag was fake by any means.......

I also sweat a lot sometimes, and of course I won't carry my bag then - I want patina on my bags, not watermarks. However, I sometimes uses gloves or carry the bag on my arm or try to use my sweater sleeve. I used to wrap one of my perf scarves around the handles, but when I tought of how exposed it would get to the sweat, I stoppet immediately. I'm hopefully getting an operation soon to end this problem though:biggrin:

I don't like them at all. Sorry, but I think they are ugly and take away from the beauty of the bag.:sad: I would rather use gloves or a scarf or something else. I don't know. Those things just look tacky to me. :wtf: