What do you guys think about this handle cover?

1. Hello everyone! I have visited this forum for a while and love it a lot. Now, I need you guys' opinions on this handle cover for speedy? Do they fit with the bags? Thank you very much:yes: .

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

2. are these home made?

3. The cloth is made by machine piece by piece attached with small hidden flat bottons (handmade for this part). They are detachable and washable :smile: .

4. good idea.......:wtf:

BUT i don't think i can wear them and step into LV....:roflmfao: or even to walmart, for that matter. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

5. Why do you need that cover? it is a nature the color of the leather changed gradually.

6. I don't like it. It looks tacky imo. but good idea...if it works for you go for it.

7. to be honest, the handle cover makes the bag look fake. i understand we all put out lots of money for these purses, but we should be able to enjoy them without worrying about them too much.

8. Really???? they don't look cute?:crybaby: The reason why I would like to use it because my hands always sweat a lot. Therefore, the colors on the handles would not turn honey evenly and the bags will look dirty and I don't like my bags look dirty :crybaby: . I think I will use them anyway because as long as I know my bags are authentic, I am not afraid of others thinking they're fake. However, thanks you guys for the opinions:smile:, though. At least, I would not wonder if there is someone looking at me oddly :lol: .

9. That's horrible

10. i don't like it.

11. I think it's a really good idea, but I don't think it looks really good. Esp the first white ones. They just don't follow with what the bag represents IMHO. Maybe you should find ones that are thinner, like cashmere glove thin or a plastic clear coat or something if you're worried about it not having an even patina.

12. A good idea but I think they make the bags look fake. :shame: How about wearing gloves or talc on your hands if you worry about the sweat harming the handles?

13. this might be too extravagant.... but a friend of mine wraps an Hermes Twilly on each handle because she's got sweaty palms. and i think it looks very chic :yes:

14. I don't see the "chic" by doing that... It just looks cheap to me. By the way hermes leather are treated so your friend should be alright.

15. no, she wraps a Twilly on her Alma and Speedy handles ;) have you not forgiven me for thinking the Fringe bags are tacky trailer-trash? :sad: