Went for a tote...came home with....

I have to say that this bag is soooo yummy because you can just throw all your stuff into it without thinking twice. Actually, if I DID have the larger size I'd fill it! It opens up nice and wide....I really like that. No flap to contend with, closes when you want it to with a nice magnetic snap, nice, squishy leather....hmmmm, it's almost perfect. Now if it were only in RED!!!!!

Oh Mellow Yellow - the LV pochette was a must have because it's just the right proportion for smaller handbags and the price was right. The SA at LV said they had just gotten those in because I hadn't seen them before at all. It's really cute and does the job perfectly.

Jenna - I was helped by a nice woman named TOMIKO who was kindness personified! My SA, KUMI was off today and Pauline the Horrid was no-where to be found, thankfully! I don't know what was going on today but Neiman's was packed and so was the Chanel Boutique around the corner....you would have thought they were giving things away!

My Neiman's card needs a rest....but I keep saying this!

shopmom, i LOVE that bag! i cannot wait for your modeling pics :P you should get commission on this thread b/c i'm sold on this one :nuts:
congrats and thank you for showing us your beautiful bag!