Went for a tote...came home with....

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Well I went shopping today for a tote and fell :love: :love: with this darling shoulder bag! Lambskin and tons of room inside!

Attachments

• newbag.jpg
    newbag.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 212
Then, I had to get a small cosmetic case to throw in the bag so (don't hate me girls) I went to LV and bought this! I'm done now....I'll wait for next season to see what Chanel has to offer for totes.....

Attachments

• newbag2.jpg
    newbag2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 156
oh thats sooo cute. is it from NM or chanel? how much was it, sorry im being so nosey..but everytime i go into chanel on maiden lane, they have nothing but the fufu colors out (pinks, lime greens, yellows etc)

Thank you, everyone! I didn't see any totes that called to me and then the SA took the one I bought out of the back (I swear...lot's of goodies are kept tucked "in the back") and it was love at first site.

L1NKINP4RK, I THINK it's part of the new "Accordeon" line that just came out and it was $1,375.00. I bought this at the Chanel department in Neiman's in San Francisco. I agree about the Chanel Boutique...I peeked in there too and they had LOTS of summer colors out. AND this to-die-for-cute fabric bag with big fat plastic chain and closure that I'd love to have if I had a spare $1,095.00 laying around. So adorable...I don't know the name though. It had a mirror dangling off the chain. Too cute for words....