Went for a tote...came home with....

Geeze, all the gorgeous Chanel bags are making me drool :love: . I'm really craving a chanel now. Congrats!!!

BTW, who helped you at Neimans? Was it the stinky lady that helped you before?

Wow, I really like this bag ALOT! How big is the bag, is there any chance we can see some modeling pictures :smile:
I think I may need to give my SA a call tomorrow *sigh*
Beautiful bag, great choice!

It comes in RED???? I'm thinking the lambskin must be just stunning in red...I would love to see one! Does anyone know if this bag comes in a larger size? I can't think why I didn't ask the SA today if it came in other sizes....

shopmom411 said:
It comes in RED???? I'm thinking the lambskin must be just stunning in red...I would love to see one! Does anyone know if this bag comes in a larger size? I can't think why I didn't ask the SA today if it came in other sizes....

did you say yours was around $1300, mine is $1545, maybe there are two different sizes?? I did see one in cream/ivory lambskin when I was in Atlanta.

it's beautiful! i saw one in cream too a few days ago and it's to die for. I have my mind set on the new reissue that is coming out though. I want my first chanel to be more classic-looking. congrats! it's a beautiful bag!

Savannah said:
did you say yours was around $1300, mine is $1545, maybe there are two different sizes?? I did see one in cream/ivory lambskin when I was in Atlanta.

Yah the one I saw would've been around $1300USD converted to CDN $. It is gorgeous in red, I had gone for cambon and was almost swayed! :love:

Thank you!!! I'll have to work up to a modeling shot though....I know it really helps to see the proportions - I'll give it a whirl tomorrow and see how the pics come out.

I did find out that this bag comes in two sizes....mine is the 10.5 x 6.5 x 6". The next size up is 12.5 x 7 x 7.5". This one must be the one you have, Savannah and if so, I'd LOVE one in the larger size. Maybe I can find the larger one in RED!?!?!?!?!