Van Cleef & Arpels: Current Worldwide Prices

My understanding is that there are two price increases a year - around October & April. Is that correct? I’m based in the U.K. & unfortunately it looks like I’ll have to go through at least 2 price increases before I can purchase

There is no way to find out, just stay tuned to the VCA forum here, that is where you will find out first. Members here know before most SA, certainly before most SA are allowed to share. It is typically short notice.
Thanks for the info! I’ll keep an eye on this thread. It’s difficult - I don’t want to purchase before I’m ready but I also don’t want to pay a heap more due to price increases!!

Thanks for the info! I’ll keep an eye on this thread. It’s difficult - I don’t want to purchase before I’m ready but I also don’t want to pay a heap more due to price increases!!
You're welcome. It is quite unpredictable. We went years without a PI, even a price decrease once, and now we have had more than one recently. I think they are trying to harmonize global prices, which are more volatile these days.

Reactions: hhw
Wondering if anyone can tell me who has better prices historically - Greece, Italy, or France. I am looking to buy a Yellow Gold VA 5 motif bracelet. I know the VAT rates are 24%, 22%, and 20% respectively, so I will take that into consideration.