Van Cleef & Arpels: Current Worldwide Prices

I may be doing some Asia travel soon. I was wondering where is a good place to buy a VA Alhambra pendant (probably MOP)? I will be traveling through Korea and Hongkong and possibly Japan. I see a lot of discussion on this forum about Japanese prices being good compared to US prices, how about the other Asian locations?
IMO stock hasn’t been great in Japan as of recently, so it’s very likely that if you’re looking for a specific piece you won’t be able to get it.

Reactions: AnaBeavTheOG
I may be doing some Asia travel soon. I was wondering where is a good place to buy a VA Alhambra pendant (probably MOP)? I will be traveling through Korea and Hongkong and possibly Japan. I see a lot of discussion on this forum about Japanese prices being good compared to US prices, how about the other Asian locations?
Perhaps stocks may be better in Japan given they just had price increase last week - you'll never know :smile: I think HK should be OK too!

Wishing you best of luck!

Reactions: AnaBeavTheOG
Does anyone know if it is cheaper to buy VCA in London vs. US (given exchange rate)? The USD is so much higher than last year...sigh...
It is exactly the same price (GBP is also much higher than last Winter), and for me tax is about the same as customs. Also, I believe the only way to get the tax refund is if it is shipped, not as an in-store purchase, and for your purchase it is usually via bank transfer only if purchasing remotely.

Reactions: lynne_ross