Van Cleef & Arpels: Current Worldwide Prices

I have inherited these 2 broochs V&A from my grandma. I was wondering how could be their value.

View attachment 5864207View attachment 5864206
Do you have any ideas?

Submit their photos to auction houses like Christie or Sothebys for their estimate, or google for van cleef arpel brooch diamonds to get a general idea about pricing …

Last edited:
Reactions: jjgg, Mali_ and hhw
You're welcome. It is quite unpredictable. We went years without a PI, even a price decrease once, and now we have had more than one recently. I think they are trying to harmonize global prices, which are more volatile these days.
Hi Nicole, I cant remember if you are in US or not, but I just went on website and there are no prices. Do you know how much the Perlee Sweet Clovers bracelet is currently in US?

Reactions: nicole0612
Hi Nicole, I cant remember if you are in US or not, but I just went on website and there are no prices. Do you know how much the Perlee Sweet Clovers bracelet is currently in US?
I see that you already got a response, but this happens to me sometimes also. for some reason, if I am not on Wi-Fi none of the prices show up for me, so I will disconnect my Wi-Fi connection on my phone and then connect again and then the prices will show up. That's the only trick I know. Other people have mentioned making sure you are logged into your online account (you can just create one if you don't have one) and the prices will show up. :smile:

I have seen a VCA Vendome Exclusive Alhambra Pendant online for sale. Does anyone know the price in Paris? I am trying to understand how much of a premium I would be paying on the secondary market. Thank you.

Hi girls! Hope you’re all doing well. So I’m probably travelling to Dubai in end Feb. I’m interested in buying the vintage Alhambra bracelet in mother of pearl.
Is it a good idea to buy from Dubai or UK? Please help me out!