UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

chanel at heathrow?!?!? is chanel offered at any other airports in europe? i always buy things in airports since you don't have to worry about getting your vat back AND it's cheaper in general if it's a european brand . .. the last thing i got was a longchamp bag while i was waiting for my connecting flight in amsterdam . .. it was 40% less (even with the nasty exchange rate) than what i would've paid if i bought it in the states.

I'm going to London next week, British Air is at Terminal 4. :crybaby:Is there anyway to go between terminals in Heathrow? TIA!

Sorry to disappoint you. As far as I remember, there is Chanel in Terminal 3 only. BA departs and arrives in T4 and T1 which I don't think there is Chanel. However, you can always check Heathrow's website for the list of shops to double check.

Reactions: Fairyloveheart
hi,
I will be going to Paris this august and i hope i could buy some nice bags there. what would you say about the stock that they have in Paris? i want to get a 2.55 and a baby cabas, what do you say the chance is ? thanks a lot of your help.

hi,
I will be going to Paris this august and i hope i could buy some nice bags there. what would you say about the stock that they have in Paris? i want to get a 2.55 and a baby cabas, what do you say the chance is ? thanks a lot of your help.

I think you will get more response if you start your own thread about this.
Or you could call the Rue Cambon boutique and ask them what's in stock.
They can also do a search for you around all the European boutiques and transfer the bags you're looking for to their boutique. Good luck!