UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

Would anyone know if I called the T5 Heathrow boutique in advance to check what stock they have in they would tell me or is that not really the “done thing”? I’m hoping to buy one bag… however there’s a few styles I like and would buy my favourite depending on what they have in stock. It’s a work trip so T5 is my only chance to buy. If they don’t have any of the styles I have in mind, can they order for you to collect? I want to play this right

Would anyone know if I called the T5 Heathrow boutique in advance to check what stock they have in they would tell me or is that not really the “done thing”? I’m hoping to buy one bag… however there’s a few styles I like and would buy my favourite depending on what they have in stock. It’s a work trip so T5 is my only chance to buy. If they don’t have any of the styles I have in mind, can they order for you to collect? I want to play this right
You can definitely call and enquire in advance and I am sure they would help. They can transfer items from terminal 3 if they don’t have it but I don’t think they will transfer from outside the airport - I haven’t seen this happen in my experience.

They are a very lovely boutique!

I would love some advice.

I’m visiting London from the US and plan on taking the Eurostar for 1 night in Paris and then coming back to London before I fly home to the US.

Would I save more $ buying a Chanel or Cartier in Paris or in London? What about free-standing stores vs duty free (and is there duty free at the Eurostar train station?)

And if buying in Paris, do I declare only when leaving for London on eurostar or do I also do it when I leave London to fly back home to the US? Thanks!

I would love some advice.

I’m visiting London from the US and plan on taking the Eurostar for 1 night in Paris and then coming back to London before I fly home to the US.

Would I save more $ buying a Chanel or Cartier in Paris or in London? What about free-standing stores vs duty free (and is there duty free at the Eurostar train station?)

And if buying in Paris, do I declare only when leaving for London on eurostar or do I also do it when I leave London to fly back home to the US? Thanks!
Buy and declare in PARIS