Tory Burch Reva Flats, Break in period question?

You can try wearing socks and walking around the house in them. If it's a case of rubbing then you can try a friction stick like the Band Aid one. http://www.drugstore.com/band-aid-active-friction-block-stick/qxp163404

As an owner of many, many pairs of Revas I highly recommend trying these on in store if at all possible because the sizing varies slightly from season to season. Mestico, vegetable tan and suede have the most give and can be stretched pretty easily, especially if using a shoe stretcher. These also tend to run TTS. Tumbled leather varies. I have some that are TTS and others where I went up half a size. Straw, canvas and patent are the least forgiving and tend to run smaller. I also don't know anyone with narrow feet that find Revas comfortable.

Thankfully, after going through my Goldilocks phase my biggest problem now with Revas is the dye rubbing off on my feet after the first few wears :lol:.

Thank you so much for the advice! I love these shoes and want them to be as comfortable and they are cute! I think the friction stick would really help also I am going to continue walking around in socks with them. I bought my shoes in stores and tried on my true size and a half size up. I bought the half size up because there was more room.

I've always had this problem with my Revas but not so much with my other TB flats, especially after wearing them all day. I've had them for years and, from time to time, still have this problem but you can slip a blister bandage on and kind of hide it underneath so you don't see it but you're still comfortable!

I've always had this problem with my Revas but not so much with my other TB flats, especially after wearing them all day. I've had them for years and, from time to time, still have this problem but you can slip a blister bandage on and kind of hide it underneath so you don't see it but you're still comfortable!

A blister bandage sounds like a great idea! Can you get those at a drugstore or Target? lol

A blister bandage sounds like a great idea! Can you get those at a drugstore or Target? lol
I've always bought mine at the drugstore! They're Band-Aid brand I believe, and I think they call them "blister cushions" or something like that. A little pricey for the few that you get in a box but I scoop them up when they're on sale because they're a necessity!

Addiction...Addiction...Addiction.....
I should be on Ban Island but I can't seem to stay away from these Fabulous Reva Flats. It takes some time to break in for me about a week of continuous wear a little longer on the Patent leather but overall I love them all. For spring I used the family and friends and purchase the Vanilla Cream / Gold and Blue Nile / Gold. Here is my lovely collection below::heart:

Tory Burch Reva Flats:

1. Lobster Red / Gold
2. Derby Green / Gold
3. Equestrian Orange / Gold
4. Daily / Gold
5. Blue Nile/ Gold
6. Abbott Yellow Grey Floral
7. Sand / Gold Tumbled Patent
8. Vanilla Cream / Gold
9. Ocean Mist / Gold
10. Tory Navy / Black Serena-Flannel
11. Tory Navy / Gold Tumbled Patent

I saw a video on youtube on how to break in your shoes in about 5-10mins only. All you need is a hair dryer, thick socks (or you can layer them if needed), and of course the shoes :smile: what you do is you put the socks on and wear the shoes with it. Set the hair dryer to low or medium hot then point it on top of your shoes, on the toe part. Do this for about 20-30 seconds, and wiggle your toes inside allowing the leather to stretch out. After that just walk around until the leather cools down. Remove the socks and check the sizing. You may repeat as needed. I've done this to 2 of my revas that I've bought .5in smaller and they worked perfectly!! You should def try it :biggrin:
Thanksss!! I'll def try this outt :smile: the revas torture my feet :/

hi!

I have a pair of revas as well and boy was the break in period painful.
I put on a medium thick pair of socks and just walked around the house in them for a while to help them stretch out a bit.

I have tried the socks/blow dryer method on other shoes, but it stretches regular leather more than patent leather if that helps. Patent leather doesn't normally stretch that much.

I bought my second pair of TB, similar to Reva design - it's the Serena 2 design. Anyway, it's like the newer version of TB without the ruched ankle back design. How is this design going on for everyone so far? Comfy?

*I got mine at a sale steal of US125 only, so I had to snag it!

Just to add on my opinion for the break-in period. My first pair was the regular Reva in nappa leather. I need underliners to wear with it or else the ruched back design just hurts the sides of my feet all the time. I got it already for close to two years, and if I walked long distance in them, it still hurts. But besides that, I just love the design so much.

I can't imagine life without a pair of black reva's with the gold medallion. Mine always take a month of daily use before they are broken in. That month is horrible the worse blisters I've ever received from shoes, red feet and the gross bubble blisters. Your feet need some major TLC each night but I promise after breaking them in they are amazing. Just don't give up! I'm on to my third pair of black Revas and they are the perfect office shoe, shopping, casual shoe

Do the new style (w/o elastic) need breaking in for most of you? I find I am a half size smaller and they have needed no adjusting. I'm wearing Anthracite Leopard almost daily. I consider animal print a neutral :smile:

I wore my Tory Burch leather revas around the city 10 times and they never stretched (argh!), they only killed my feet! I took them to a cobbler and he stretched the leather out a bit and now they are more comfortable to be in (but don't stretch too much, they will eventually fit to your feet)