Tory Burch Reva Flats, Break in period question?

It took about a week of use to completely break in. I wore them in NYC a few days during spring break a few weeks ago for 10+ hour days. The first day I got a few blisters but by the end of it all they were pretty well broken in and comfy.

It's weird because when I wear them on the weekends my flats don't hurt my feet at all, but when I wear them to school my feet literally turn all red and even though I put a band-aid on my pinkies they still hurt. :wacko:

Thanks so much to the people who posted the tip about breaking Revas in with thick socks! I'm a retail manager, and in comfy shoes are a "no-go" for me. Wooly socks work like a charm!

I wore my black revas with the gold logo for the first time today. I told my coworkers my four inch heels are more comfortable than these. Lawd, I was hurting all day! I didn't want to get up from my desk once I made it to my office. Oh well...off to put on some extra thick socks to stretch these puppies out.

I wore my Revas (black/gold) yesterday for the first time for 7 hours. I was walking in them quite a lot and after 5 hours I had to put bandaids on my pinkies. But all in all it was not as hard as I expected :smile:

I saw a video on youtube on how to break in your shoes in about 5-10mins only. All you need is a hair dryer, thick socks (or you can layer them if needed), and of course the shoes :smile: what you do is you put the socks on and wear the shoes with it. Set the hair dryer to low or medium hot then point it on top of your shoes, on the toe part. Do this for about 20-30 seconds, and wiggle your toes inside allowing the leather to stretch out. After that just walk around until the leather cools down. Remove the socks and check the sizing. You may repeat as needed. I've done this to 2 of my revas that I've bought .5in smaller and they worked perfectly!! You should def try it :biggrin:

Did anyone notice the patent leather ones were also squeaky when trying to break them in? Cannot tell if it is a bad pair and I should return or if it is also part of the breaking in process.

Hi ladies,

This is my first post... Long time lurker...

I am a 5.5 sometimes 6. I would like to buy a pair of black revas in a six. I actually haven't tried them on but I love the look and know that they would be perfect for work. Bit nervous about a purchase without trying them on. Would you be?

had been planning on using the 25percent off bloomies code but sadly TB is not included. I will be ordering online probably from bloomies as that means no sales tax for me and a nice 10percent cash back from my credit card company. And I find that bloomies do a decent job on returns.

Any tips for saving additional money?

Thanks!

Hi ladies,

This is my first post... Long time lurker...

I am a 5.5 sometimes 6. I would like to buy a pair of black revas in a six. I actually haven't tried them on but I love the look and know that they would be perfect for work. Bit nervous about a purchase without trying them on. Would you be?

had been planning on using the 25percent off bloomies code but sadly TB is not included. I will be ordering online probably from bloomies as that means no sales tax for me and a nice 10percent cash back from my credit card company. And I find that bloomies do a decent job on returns.

Any tips for saving additional money?

Thanks!
Go to a Tory Burch outlet to save money! They have new styles too!!

I just got in the mail Tory burch sally 2 wedge, I got them in 8.5 (my normal size) and they fit but its tight in the toe area, Does anyone has notice "break" on the sally wedge? thank you

i had a pair of black patent leather Revas. I wore them every day for 2 weeks, determined to break them in. They never became comfortable. I donated them to Goodwill and bought a pair of Carolines and have never looked back. The Carolines are like heaven on my feet.