Tory Burch Reva Flats, Break in period question?

The caroline on the other hand is diff. The flat ones are pretty comfy but of course I'm not running a marathon with them on. I have 2 of those. I got the caroline wedges and boy oh boy they really suck, they hurt sooo bad. The elastic ideas is not good for wedge type.

In my experience I've found that the TB boots have the same issue, they are really uncomfortable and painful unless you try really hard to break them in. Otherwise, I began getting blisters after wearing them for 5 minutes! They are worth it though, so shiny and beautiful!

The only tory flats I think are remotely comfortable are the caroline flats. I love tory and I have 5 pairs of her shoes but they are all uncomfortable. Not sure why I keep buying them.

Eep! I just purchased my first pair of Reva's and am super worried after reading all these comments. Hopefully I'll be able to break them in without an issue! They are too cute not to wear out and about!

Well, I got my Revas today and I was worried for no reason. I've been wearing them around the house this afternoon (no socks) and find them to be super comfty. Never fear ladies, there's hope, yet!:P

If you're really unsure, I'd definitely recommend trying them on in store first.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 1,156
I got my silver mettallic revas , the last pair around I think. They were 195.00 at Bloomingdales, and I love them! Now all revas have gone up to 235.00 -bummer....
I had the mouse (grey) leather revas , which I wore out and wanted a silver pair.They fit tts .

Why oh why are they so damn hard to wear in? :nogood:
I've had mine for a year now and I still haven't managed to wear them in. I wore them one night and they didn't give me too much trouble but now every time I try to wear them there is a bit of pressure at the front around the emblem and the rubbing makes my pinky toes BURN.

Am currently sitting on the bed with comical looking green striped fluffy socks on and Revas jammed over the top of them :weird:

My revas didnt take any time to break in. They've always been very comfortable :weird:

I will say though, that the shoes are very delicate. Mine started falling apart after a few months of normal wear. I had the soles replaced with some sort of heavy duty rubber from bloomingdale's cobbler and they have now become the most comfortable and durable shoes I own :smile:

Just got my Revas (black/gold) two days ago and have worn them inside the house with and without socks for some time. Appart from being a little tight in the front, I find them quite comfy. Only downside, I can not wear them around the house anymore because the black rubber soles leave marks on my wooden floor :sad:

Well, I got my Revas today and I was worried for no reason. I've been wearing them around the house this afternoon (no socks) and find them to be super comfty. Never fear ladies, there's hope, yet!:P

If you're really unsure, I'd definitely recommend trying them on in store first.
I have these but ive only worn a few times as its far too cold at the minute to venture out without socks and boots
the times ive worn them they seem fine but i did buy a half size bigger than usual??
(wellies this morning for the school run with all the snow and slush)

A question:

Has anyone ever cut the elastic in the back so that they put less forward-pressure on your foot? Does that make sense? So that your toes aren't being shoved right into the front of the shoe.

I ask this because I have a pair of black patent leather Reva's that I've had for ages. I bought them off a really suspicious website and have my doubts as to whether or they are genuine (if they aren't, they are very good copies) but I can't really sell them (wouldn't want to sell something that's fake).

They fit ok width wise and I believe it's the elastic that's causing me the problems. Should I cut/remove the elastic?