Tiffany KEYS collection thread

I love this thread so much!
Here is my Tiffany mini heart diamond key :smile:

V5cV2xy.jpg

Your pic looks lovely. I have this question, when you wear two Tiffany pieces, do the necklaces get tangled? I've been meaning to add to my collection but am worried.

Hi, Thank you.

No, not at all. But I think it's because the lengths are so different, 18" and 30". If they were closer in length, like 16" and 18", they probably would entangle.

HI
Apologies I know this is in the wrong section - could someone please point admin to this or move it to the admin section.
I can reply but can't start new posts, so I can't start a new post in admin asking why I can't post??
I would dearly love to ask a question re a tiffany piece...please help

many thanks
M2b

^ I have this key but in the yellow gold. I wear it on a 16" chain but would love to get an 18" for it someday.
I'm busty as well so I can't wear chains that are too long. My vote would be for the 18" chain. I think you will get more wear out of it at that length.

^ I have this key but in the yellow gold. I wear it on a 16" chain but would love to get an 18" for it someday.
I'm busty as well so I can't wear chains that are too long. My vote would be for the 18" chain. I think you will get more wear out of it at that length.

Thanks emchhardy, you've confirmed my thoughts. If I go for it will start with the 18 inch chain and consider getting the 30 inch chain maybe later. I saw a girl with a Tiffany key on a long chain the other day and I really liked the look. Need to work my way up to long necklaces!