Tiffany KEYS collection thread

Blessed and grateful :heart: :heart: My anniversary gift this year included the Tiffany mini Victoria key. It’s my first key, and perfect for every day.

The chain is product # 60011416. In my opinion better than the one advertised for these keys. It’s 18”, and I’ll be adding a jump at 16” to give me the flexibility if/when stacking.

IMG_7557.jpeg

IMG_7729.jpeg

Last edited:
Blessed and grateful :heart: :heart: My anniversary gift this year included the Tiffany mini Victoria key. It’s my first key, and perfect for every day.

The chain is product # 60011416. In my opinion better than the one advertised for these keys. It’s 18”, and I’ll be adding a jump at 16” to give me the flexibility if/when stacking.

View attachment 5813326

View attachment 5813327
Congratulations, its stunning I love mine even after years.

• Love
Reactions: tutu_08
Congratulations, its stunning I love mine even after years.
Thank you!! You and I share several of the same pieces, and then you have some in your collection that I still have on my wishlist :smile: I believe your photo(s) of this particular key put it on my radar not too long ago! :giggle: I won't be adding any more for some time, so I'll be admiring your (and others) lovely photos :love:

Hi,

Am heading to NY later this year and would love to buy a Tiffany key while I’m there. Does the flagship store have more designs than the website and is there a design you can only buy at that store perhaps? Not looking to spend a lot of money as daughter at a dance competition so coming from the U.K. and spending enough on flights / accommodation and her costumes so basic silver version would be fine…but not keen on the enamel one they have online at present.

Thanks

Reactions: YS1_
Hi,

Am heading to NY later this year and would love to buy a Tiffany key while I’m there. Does the flagship store have more designs than the website and is there a design you can only buy at that store perhaps? Not looking to spend a lot of money as daughter at a dance competition so coming from the U.K. and spending enough on flights / accommodation and her costumes so basic silver version would be fine…but not keen on the enamel one they have online at present.

Thanks
The Tiffany Keys collection is pretty and unfortunately there are many choices left online in silver anymore. I own the Tiffany silver daisy key and it is so pretty! Maybe they still have that one in stock since I do see a gold one online. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your visit to Tiffany and your daughter’s competition goes well!

Reactions: Alidoll