Tiffany KEYS collection thread

Does anyone wear both the DBTY platinum with their key? do you think the chain can handle the pendant? Or have both that can give me opinion? I am receiving my large diamond platinum Petal soon and looking at the DBTY as chain but not sure if the chain can handle the weight. Thanks

Screenshot_20230317-105608.png

Reactions: hhw
Does anyone wear both the DBTY platinum with their key? do you think the chain can handle the pendant? Or have both that can give me opinion? I am receiving my large diamond platinum Petal soon and looking at the DBTY as chain but not sure if the chain can handle the weight. Thanks

View attachment 5742372
I don't wear this exact combo but I have the pendant and held in hands both. Platinum Key pendants are very light and all Tiffany's chains including DBTY should be able to hold them without any issues.

Reactions: chaerimk
You are welcome. I'm pretty sure these pieces fall into pendant-chain pairing rule by touchy feely. Which is 1:1 ratio, pendant's weight shouldn't exceed chain's weight to wear nicely and not to cause tear on chain.
That is my concern but I am keep hearing that platinum chain can handle alot more than gold so I wanted to check. I saw the key paired with a diamond chain like in the picture and fell in love. When I inquired with an SA online, they said that chain is no longer being produce. So, I wanted to find an alternative and was looking at the 5 stations for that oomph but not too much.

Screenshot_20230319-143025.png

That is my concern but I am keep hearing that platinum chain can handle alot more than gold so I wanted to check. I saw the key paired with a diamond chain like in the picture and fell in love. When I inquired with an SA online, they said that chain is no longer being produce. So, I wanted to find an alternative and was looking at the 5 stations for that oomph but not too much.

View attachment 5744141
True, PT is sturdier. I think, safe alternatives would be only Tiffany pre-owned from trusted consignment stores. Any unbranded chain may not hold.

Reactions: chaerimk