Tiffany KEYS collection thread

Thanks! The bar necklaces are Diane kordas. The blue is blue diamonds and pink is pink sapphires. I have them in white and black diamonds too. They're great pieces for layering. Here's another picture with my small vintage keys, sorry I don't have a clearer pic. View attachment 3251722

Thank you for the info! It looks beautiful layered with your other necklaces! [emoji4]

My very first Tiffany purchase, Daisy key in silver.

20140719_224353_zps45fc713c.jpg

Is this the large or small?

Hi ladies! My first time posting in this thread as I'd love to get your thoughts. I bought the rose gold crown key for myself this week. So busy lately we didn't even have cake on my birthday so figured I'd treat myself. When I showed it to my husband, to my surprise, he asked why didn't I get the one with diamonds going all the way down as that's the one he was looking at for me and was going to combine it as an anniversary gift. I'm still a bit shocked really and now the question comes -- do I upgrade to the full diamonds one? I'm happy with what I chose though the diamonds one is quite beautiful. Upgrade or save that money or put it towards something else for us both to enjoy?. What do you think??
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1456560338.172271.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1456560349.322378.jpg

Hi ladies! My first time posting in this thread as I'd love to get your thoughts. I bought the rose gold crown key for myself this week. So busy lately we didn't even have cake on my birthday so figured I'd treat myself. When I showed it to my husband, to my surprise, he asked why didn't I get the one with diamonds going all the way down as that's the one he was looking at for me and was going to combine it as an anniversary gift. I'm still a bit shocked really and now the question comes -- do I upgrade to the full diamonds one? I'm happy with what I chose though the diamonds one is quite beautiful. Upgrade or save that money or put it towards something else for us both to enjoy?. What do you think??
View attachment 3286190View attachment 3286191

Both are gorgeous! It's OK to have more than one key from tiffany. I do too. One with less diamond which I wear for more casual look. One with full diamonds for more dressy evenings. I'd say, keep the one u bought for yourself. It holds special meaning too as it's your own money. And your husband can get you the full diamonds for anniversary! You can also look at other designs in full diamonds if you want variety. Happy birthday !!