Tidying up the armoire.....

At least your Neimans came through. My neimans never seems to have anything good. They are really conservative in their scarf selections. Tons of Brides de Gala and such. I've never seen mousselines there either.

Very pretty!

CONGRATULATIONS!
attachment.php

:nuts: :drool: :drool: Oooohhhh, just sooo beautiful, S'Mom!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: What a wonderful first mousseline choice. Tods is right--I have the darker blue colorway and my local boutique SA is supposed to be locating this colorway for me. I'm thinking I'd better reach out to NM instead . . . And S'Mom, not only is this a beautiful scarf, but you look lovely wearing it. Congratulations!

attachment.php

Ok. Quick question. What's the difference between this scarf and let says like the "normal" ones. It looks ethereal- Is it a different cut or technique of production?

I haven't gone near a mousseline but this looks to me like silk chiffon (lighter and frothier - ethereal, as you say), versus the "normals" which are silk twill, more or less the same material as the ties.

It's beautiful and looks amazing on you, (love the kelly strap too!!)

Can we still get a picture of the armoire? In my mind it's really huge, well either that or I have a lot more of boring underwear then you :P :shame:

Thanks, everyone! YES, I think it's the start of yet another addiction! These babies are so light and frothy.....perfect for the warm weather.

I did get just this one because the other scarf I fell for is a large chocolate losange and I thought the color was very Fall-like.....so I think I'll wait until Fall to go that route. It was beautiful though.....