Tidying up the armoire.....

There's a lot less bulk to a mousseline GM compared to a cashmere/silk shawl - you'll be surprised. But play with them for a while, have fun. I can't wait to hear what you think!

okay, triple digits scarves--how do you know what you have when you want to wear one??

I don't have triple digits and it is still a problem. Obviously the organized girl needs an armoire devoted to color coded, style separated and design types of scarves. Alternatively, a little book with pics of each scarve and a little search engine/robot inside the armoire that fetches your choice! Sounds like a good project for an out of work robotics engineer to get started on. Come to think of it, I missed my chance. Dated a guy at MIT when I was in college who subsequently went on to the use of robotics in medical procedures. He would have figured this out for me!:P

^^^ Put a sticky number (at office stores) on your boxes, put two scarves to a box, and type an index with name and small pic icon that corresponds to the number. You can flip through the index and see all your colors and collection and put your hand on a scarf in a moment.

Y'know, D, you can wear the GM mousselines beautifully. If you fold them, either on the diagonal (like a twill) or on the end of the square, into a long tube, then double the tube and put the two ends through the loop, the tails are not much longer than a twill. And they float. You will look gorgeous in them.

DQ!!!! You are the QUEEN!!!!!!

Back from my morning's excursion......LOL!!!! Pics when I get home from the office.

Let's just say, I think I have yet ANOTHER addiction!!!! And I need ANOTHER scarf drawer!!!!! Oiy.......

for the envelopes: METAL EDGE PRODUCTS

and for the boards (which i got slightly smaller than the envelopes to leave room for the scarf around it): METAL EDGE PRODUCTS

i've found that soft, vintage scarves really need two boards to fold well, for new scarves one was fine.

but DON'T place your order online -- shipping costs too much. call up and they calculate actual shipping (i think the website charges a % of the sale amount).

DQ!!!! You are the QUEEN!!!!!!

Back from my morning's excursion......LOL!!!! Pics when I get home from the office.

Let's just say, I think I have yet ANOTHER addiction!!!! And I need ANOTHER scarf drawer!!!!! Oiy.......

I cannot wait to see what you get! I just got my first mousseline, Alliances du Monde GM in light blue. They are completely addictive. Welcome to the light and floaty side!!:heart: