Tidying up the armoire.....

1. Today, for some reason (quite possibly because DD was determined to drive me insane) I decided it was time to tidy up the Armoire. :wtf: This has never been a good thing in the past and I don't know why I thought today would be any different. Because, you see, when I tidy up the armoire I find out exactly how many of what things I actually have. I find out how many scarves I have, how many accessories I have, how many bags I really have. The last time I decided to tidy up the armoire this information sent me to bed for three days......

Today I didn't wind up in bed.....but I did wind up with a huge headache and had to down four ibuprofen with a gin chaser. Why? Not because I have scarves in the triple digits. Not because I have multiple wallets when I only need one or the fact that the total number of black bags I own far outnumbers the amount of Hanes underware in my panty drawer. No. I wound up with a headache because I realized that while I have absolutely NO willpower at all when it comes to Hermes, I am easily influenced and I must go immediately to the boutique tomorrow and buy my first Mousseline.

Of which, according to my count today, I have NONE!!!!! :shrugs:

I'll keep you posted......
  2. Well done ShopMom!!!! Go get that Mousseline!!!
  3. How I covet the Champs de Course mousseline, LOL, can't wait to see which one you'll choose...

I bought my first mousseline last month in London, a beginners one, a small plain bronze changeant lozange, it's lovely and I wore it the other day, on quite a warm day and I forget I was wearring it, it was so light and soft, great for the summer, I'm on the hunt for a lighter colour.
  4. Excellent idea of appreciating what you own! But do get that Mousseline, you need it :p
  5. shopmom I love your posts! They always make me grin!
    I knew there must be some advantage to tidying up - now I know!
  6. You are up late today, D! I've already done my groceries and come back! Good for you, go get that Mousseline (my God, you ARE worst than me...LOL!;) )
  7. Do you still love everything in the armoire? If you do, and you are not in debt, then just enjoy!!! :yes: Life's too short to feel bad about an innocent:rolleyes: little Hermes habit! And do post pics of the Mousseline when you get it!!!!
  8. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

(and by the way wtf, who cares, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, so hurry up and go and get that mousseline!:graucho:)
  9. You convinced me to tidy up my accessories drawers a.s.a.p. because I definitely need to find out what I don't have!! I mean the day is going to come when I'll need the exact same item that I don't even own yet... Thanks, Shopmom! You are an inspiration to all of us.
  10. LOL...They don't call you shopmom for no reason.
  11. Too funny!
  12. Go, Shopmom!:wlae: Go, Shopmom!:wlae:
  13. LOL, shopmom. Not only do you have an armoire full of H items, but I'm sure you've also contributed to lots of other ladies' (and gents') wardrobes filling up with H things too. You are quite the enabler!

Can't wait to hear about your mousseline purchase. Only one tho? Heheh..
  14. Can't wait to hear about your escapades in the Hermes mouselline scarf section. Having just been bitten myself (and I am now the proud owner of two chiffon stoles and a losange PM), I can honestly say - GO FOR IT! What fun!
  15. LOL at what's hanging from the bag in your avatar shopmom!! Hope you got your new something!!