The Twinset Club!!

Thank you so much for sharing with me! At the moment I don't own either styles just my neverfull mm, I had a speedy 35 in mono I had bought and then sold, due to it being too big, and didn't like carrying it at the crook of my arm.

What I carry depends on my day. If it's just me, all I carry is my card holder, phone, keys, lipstick, and that's it. Now if I have my 10 year old little brother with me, I carry my card holder, phone, keys, lipstick, a gameboy, an iPad Air, headphones, snacks, baby wipes, a brush, deodorant, and a bag of legos.

I'm really torn :sad:

I would get the Twice as a bag for when it's just you, because you could always use your neverfull for when you have to carry kids extras. Both are great and neither would be a bad decision though, as the NM speedy doesn't cave like the OM so could be used with little inside, though the Twice is less cumbersome in size.

Anybody know why the twice in noir leather seems to be out of stock online? I've been thinking of getting it for months and now I'm worried they may discontinue? I thought of waiting for the all leather pochette metis, but think the twice seems lighter and less bulky.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Omg I am lusting over this bag just by looking at all of your posts!! Is the Noir still available to purchase? I noticed it says to call for purchase on the website. Are they able to ship from another store? I hope they are not discontinuing :sad: I need to save for this bag!!

Omg I am lusting over this bag just by looking at all of your posts!! Is the Noir still available to purchase? I noticed it says to call for purchase on the website. Are they able to ship from another store? I hope they are not discontinuing :sad: I need to save for this bag!!

Just came back in stock!! I have been checking the website for weeks and was just able to order in the noir. [emoji175]

Reactions: snibor
Hello! Any intel if there will be new colors? I missed out on the taupe and hoping for a neutral color. Thanks in advance.

I'm also interested to know this. I messaged LV online and they said they had "no plans to release any new colours for the next two months." Only afterwards did I wish I'd asked whether they would be after those two months!

Hello! Any intel if there will be new colors? I missed out on the taupe and hoping for a neutral color. Thanks in advance.
I also missed out on Taupe and regret it so much, I hope they do something similar to it or Earth.
I'm also interested to know this. I messaged LV online and they said they had "no plans to release any new colours for the next two months." Only afterwards did I wish I'd asked whether they would be after those two months!
I was told a couple months back that they're expecting to release new empreinte colours but they weren't sure what colours or what items would be released in the new colours.

Reactions: Ljlj

Thanks for the intel. Two months of waiting then.

I also missed out on Taupe and regret it so much, I hope they do something similar to it or Earth.

I was told a couple months back that they're expecting to release new empreinte colours but they weren't sure what colours or what items would be released in the new colours.

Fingers crossed that the release of new empreinte colors will be soon.

The twice has been on my radar since last year and I'm really hoping for an empreinte piece as my first LV.

Thanks for the intel. Two months of waiting then.

Fingers crossed that the release of new empreinte colors will be soon.

The twice has been on my radar since last year and I'm really hoping for an empreinte piece as my first LV.
I hope they release the Twice in some new neutrals too. I nearly bought it last year as my graduation gift but decided to wait until closer to my commencement ceremony to get something. I've been regretting it since, so I can definitely relate to you!