The Twinset Club!!

Thanks a lot for your answers ladies! I tried the twinset on in the store and she is so gorgeous!
I am sad that they dont have the mono black version. And in the store they only had the red one.
So someone of you have also the favorite? Any comparisons!? I have the fav and thinking about the twinset but maybe its similar? What do you think?

I just acquired the Twinset in emp noir but I have my favorite mm in DE for about 2 yrs now. I think they are similar with what it can hold since the Twice is a slim bag, unless maybe after breaking it in and the leather softens, I'm guessing (ladies with broken in Twice pls. Chime in) maybe you could fit about 10% more than the favorite. Both are pretty secure but with the added zipper compartment on the Twice, you can easily opt to put your wallet there for added security. In terms of aesthetics, I think both can be dressed up or down. You can use the gold chain on the favorite for dressier occasions and use the crossbody for casual wear. While the Twice is designed as a crossbody for casual wear, you can tuck the straps to use as a clutch or wrap it around the bag for shorter straps as a shoulder wear for dressier occasions. HTH! [emoji4]

Hi ladies! As I've just revealed my newly purchased Twice in empreint noir, I am now wondering how it will hold up. Do you still love yours after some time using it? And for the empreinte-- does the strap soften overtime? And does the leather gets softer each use that it molds into your body when worn crossbody? I just noticed that when the bag is full, it kind of sticks out a little. I tried to pack it slim just to keep it in shape. How does your look and feel like after broken in? I'd appreciate your inputs! [emoji5]

Hi ladies! As I've just revealed my newly purchased Twice in empreint noir, I am now wondering how it will hold up. Do you still love yours after some time using it? And for the empreinte-- does the strap soften overtime? And does the leather gets softer each use that it molds into your body when worn crossbody? I just noticed that when the bag is full, it kind of sticks out a little. I tried to pack it slim just to keep it in shape. How does your look and feel like after broken in? I'd appreciate your inputs! [emoji5]

I've not had mine long but have hear they stand the test of time quite well, and the leather should soften and give a little over time. Here's a 6 month wear review I watched prior to purchase. In the video I couldn't really see any difference between this and new un-boxed Twice's.

I've not had mine long but have hear they stand the test of time quite well, and the leather should soften and give a little over time. Here's a 6 month wear review I watched prior to purchase. In the video I couldn't really see any difference between this and new un-boxed Twice's.

Omg I just finished watching her video before reading your reply. [emoji16] I agree! I haven't seen much difference to the new ones.. Non also when I google it and here in the forum. Anyhoo, how's yours? Are you loving it so far?

Follow me on instagram and subscribe to my youtube channel @purseonalobsession

Omg I just finished watching her video before reading your reply. [emoji16] I agree! I haven't seen much difference to the new ones.. Non also when I google it and here in the forum. Anyhoo, how's yours? Are you loving it so far?

Follow me on instagram and subscribe to my youtube channel @purseonalobsession

I love it. It's so light and comfortable. I'm not normally a black bag girl but I think black really works on this much better than a lot of other styles.

I bought the last red mono in the country. (Absolutely no noir anywhere!) Had to have it shipped from New Orleans. But I didn't keep it long. I have the empreinte and like the suppleness much better. The red is darling, but I never used it, so sold it w/in six months.

I will admit, I was not in love with this bag when I first purchased. I just wanted a LV bag that was worry free for our Disney trip. I didn't want to have to worry about water or little boy fingers! Plus, I really wanted to get my first empreinte bag. It turnedbout great for the traveling/airports, and the parks. I now love this little bag! I use it for errands, shopping, and even as a clutch! Very happy with this purchase [emoji6] [emoji106]

I do! I have received many compliments when wearing as a clutch! A lady actually stopped me while shopping to ask what the name of my clutch was bc she had not yet seen it anything like it! I will say when I wear it as a clutch I go very compact bc, in my opinion it doesn't look good full when worn this way. I usually dress up when wearing as a clutch...this was a causal photo i took quickly for you!
549a71367814d4180d1bb9818ddf40f6.jpg

150df3fbea5590b97eb837cc70b4765e.jpg

263e72427a931e3c85ec243b699d8104.jpg
28f2cc5a5bad9bdddd2f39c277e9eb23.jpg

I love how you are wearing the charms on this! Great idea to dress it up a bit!

Reactions: PinkInTheBlue