The Twinset Club!!

Sorry to hear that. I heard the empriente might have issues.
I’ve actually had zero issues with this bag up until now. It’s actually held up so well. I plan on just getting it repaired because it’s my go to and perfectly sized. Being it was my first empreinte piece I was not well informed on how to care for it and that may have contributed. I 10000% recommend the bag if you’re thinking about getting it ☺️

I’ve actually had zero issues with this bag up until now. It’s actually held up so well. I plan on just getting it repaired because it’s my go to and perfectly sized. Being it was my first empreinte piece I was not well informed on how to care for it and that may have contributed. I 10000% recommend the bag if you’re thinking about getting it ☺

Take it to a store, they'll fix it :smile:

Reactions: miumiu2046
I finally got a monogram/red Twice! Can't wait for it to arrive. For others who have the style number M50184, do you know what the red color is called on the original order? I've seen Cherry and Cerise. Are they the same color?

Two more questions:

What’s the difference between the 5 hole and 7 hole strap? I’m 5’2 so which one should I go with?

Did LV make different red shades of the mono/red combo? I’m looking at pictures online but maybe the redness is due to lighting. Some look like bright red vs brown red.
I'm also 5'2 and mine is a 5 hole one. I wear it on the 2nd to last hole and it makes it so that the top of bag just hits my hip which is where I like my crossbodies to be (I feel like other people tend to wear it a bit higher though). To be honest I could probably wear it on the middle hole and be fine too. I think at 5'2 both either the 5 or 7 hole version will be fine.

Reactions: luxurylucy