The Tory Burch *REVA FLATS* Sizing thread

I always wondered how these were sized too, so while I was at the mall yesterday I tried them on. I wear an 8-1/2 depending on the brand and I do have a slightly wide foot. The SA measured my foot and told me an 8-1/2 would work. It was the patent reva and the 8-1/2 was a good fit, however, I thought as they got worn in and stretched a tad (elastic in the back), they might be too big. SA confirmed they do stretch some. I tried on the 8 and was surprised that it fit perfectly.

So, I would say they run true to size or slightly larger.

i found mine to be a little big, im usually a 6 1/2 and that the size I got. My heels were falling out. So i went to payless (dont judge lol) to get those heel grips so they would stay and that worked fine from there on.

I love mind silver with silver =)

I have decided to take a break from Louboutin and grab myself a pair of TB flats. Does anyone know how they run? Do they run small, large, wide, narrow, what? The TB store at the local Galleria isnt open yet, and I can never find any flats in a big enough size to try them on. I wear a US 10 comfortably, and between a 41 and 41.5 in CL.

They run TTS but a little narrow. If you're getting the revas and have a narrow heel, get your regular size. The patents look bigger to me,(but aren't really) so I always get a 7.5 in them. There isn't really that much of a difference between 7.5 and an 8. If you can swing it, I'd probably just order both sizes and return what doesn't work for you.

Ok so I decided to try to grab some cheap ones on Ebay to gauge the fit. I ended up bidding on a 10.5, just because I like my ballet flats a little roomy. I hope they fit okay, I would hate to have to go to the hassle of reselling them.

Can anyone help?? My tory burch reva flats just came in today! I ordered a 6.5 and 7. The 6.5 felt really true to size that it kind of hurt in the front part and causes red-ness.The 7, on the other hand, felt very comfortable, but I am not sure if that comfy-ness is due to the loose-ness of the shoe.

I heard that TB flats will stretch out as you wear them. WIll they really?? Should I keep the 6.5 then??
THANKS!!:hysteric:

Can anyone help?? My tory burch reva flats just came in today! I ordered a 6.5 and 7. The 6.5 felt really true to size that it kind of hurt in the front part and causes red-ness.The 7, on the other hand, felt very comfortable, but I am not sure if that comfy-ness is due to the loose-ness of the shoe.

I heard that TB flats will stretch out as you wear them. WIll they really?? Should I keep the 6.5 then?? or stay with the 7 because it feels more comfortable now? I just does not want it to get really stretch and I could nto wear it later.
THANKS!!:hysteric: