The Tory Burch *REVA FLATS* Sizing thread

I just bought my first pair of Reva flats-the tumbled leather Reva in all black. I love how understated it is compared to the big gold/silver buckle.

However...I'm pretty certain I brought the wrong size. I've worn them for 3-4 days now and when I tried them on they didn't seem incredibly tight but I thought the smaller size would be too small (I *think* I tried the half size smaller on a long time ago and my toe was right up at the end). It feels odd to walk because my foot moves around in the shoe, and there's a ton of space around the heel (I think even too much for a heel grip to take up-probably .5-.75 of an inch).

I think I'm just going to have to cut my losses and try to sell them off since they have slight signs of wear there's no chance of returning them. But I'm wondering-did any of you buy your TB flats with your toes pressing against the top of the shoe? Did they stretch out comfortably after you broke them in?

I bought mine at a size six and they fit without my toes hitting the front and they didn't really stretch out that much either. I don't have them anymore. They didn't hold up well at all.

I got some new Revas from The Rack today.... Black with silver logo. Size 9. Sizing was all over the place. I've bought and returned the black and silver twice from Saks as they were never comfortable. These were perfect. Another pr of 9s was a touch tight in the toe box and the 9.5s were too large. I wear 8.5 - 9 in most shoes. I could not wear the 9s in the tumbled leather Royal tans ( I own black tumbled and they are perfect in a 9) and there was a gold logo 9.5s that were shorter than the 9s with silver.

My lesson learned is to not order them anymore from the website but to try on the exact pair I want to buy. No wonder there are so many complaints with Reva sizing.

Can anyone help?? My tory burch reva flats just came in today! I ordered a 6.5 and 7. The 6.5 felt really true to size that it kind of hurt in the front part and causes red-ness.The 7, on the other hand, felt very comfortable, but I am not sure if that comfy-ness is due to the loose-ness of the shoe.

I heard that TB flats will stretch out as you wear them. WIll they really?? Should I keep the 6.5 then??
THANKS!!:hysteric:
You can make.it wide by putting big garlic into the top. And put in the sunlight. For 1 week. I can be wide and comfort.