The PANDORA thread

I found online a pic of the cerise radiant hearts I want, so dreamy... :love:

10wn0ie.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MrsTGreen
MrsTGreen so pretty :smile:
Thanks. My bangle represents my team and I. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to add any more charms or if I'm going to leave it like that. I don't know if I like the bangle completely filled up.

My charms stretched my silver bracelet by exactly 1 cm in a year, due to their weight. Can you image potential stretching and damage to a leather bracelet if they can stretch the much sturdier Moments bracelet like that?

I actually feel the leather holds the weight better since there is more space to slide around. I wish my silver bracelet would stretch, it's getting tight.
MrsTGreen so pretty :smile:

My charms stretched my silver bracelet by exactly 1 cm in a year, due to their weight. Can you image potential stretching and damage to a leather bracelet if they can stretch the much sturdier Moments bracelet like that?

I'm dying to get my hands on the evil eye Murano when it comes out.

I've been saving some charms that don't fit on my current moments bracelet so that I can start a new one with the evil eye Murano in the center.

I'm trying to decide between another moments bracelet or a bangle with clips, since I don't want to use silicone stoppers in everything.

Do any of you have a particularly good/ bad experience with the bangle and the clips with silicone stoppers?
I use regular clips with the silicone stoppers underneath on my bangles. They seem to stay put well, unless I'm having a really active/productive moment.

The forest fairy is horrible, she is ALWAYS upside down. :hrmm: That's why I almost never wear it.
Midnight effervescence murano is pretty, I have it, I can take a pic later, when I wake up properly.

Thank you for the picture!

The midnight effervescence is so pretty!

I'm also thinking about possibly getting the forest fairy.

Does anyone here have her? Does she really spend most of her time upside down?

i74hfr.jpg

2r2ah53.jpg

2u8c7ie.jpg

Do u know where the orgami dangle and the heart will be available?

I only know about Europe. If you don't live in Europe, call your local Pandora, they will tell you over the phone if they have it or not. :smile: