The PANDORA thread

Caz, I've seen some promo pics, cz galore again... :hrmm: Although I can see the square one and cerise on my Christmas bracelet.
There also seems to be (in some promo pics) a new evil eye murano, I have to see that in person.

Merekat, your bracelet is lovely. I've never seen that many charms on a leather bracelet.
Hehe yessss too much blingy cz. I agree...

Sent from my SM-G900I using PurseForum mobile app

Caz, I've seen some promo pics, cz galore again... :hrmm: Although I can see the square one and cerise on my Christmas bracelet.
There also seems to be (in some promo pics) a new evil eye murano, I have to see that in person.

Merekat, your bracelet is lovely. I've never seen that many charms on a leather bracelet.
Thank you!! Sometimes I wear them on a silver bangle.

I have been dreaming about olive and blust faceted muranos. I think that they are perfect for autumn season and I can do a forest theme with the charms that I already have. On thr other hand - I would need three, if I choose only olive ones or two of each, should I decide to mix them (to get the true autumn colours).

Alternatively I have been planning to get another blush radiant heart and another ine of my favourite mystichal pavee flower (I have two) for my oxy/pink bracelet.

I do have to make a choise though. I am so lucky that I do not have special cravings for the resent summer and autumn collection.

Angela, I love your bracelets! :heart: And the addition of the leather one, works really well with what you've got.
Regarding your dilemma, if I were you, since you are planning on getting a blush radiant hearts charm anyway, I would only get the two blush muranos then, I'd skip the greens. I know the blush and the green ones were in the same collection, but to me, they always kind of clashed, those two colours I mean. I always wondered why they haven't decided to go with two more compatible colours.
Thanks to your wonderful blue radiant hearts I started paying attention to them and now I really really want the red one from the new autumn collection. I'm in love with it. Since my birthday is fast approaching I'll probably mention it to hubby. :biggrin: He always likes when I tell him exactly what I want instead of leaving him at the mercy of Pandora salesladies.

Thank you iVALANI. Is a Virgo your astrological sign? They do love aesthetically beautiful things.

You can see little hearts peeping through blue and blush crystal of the radiant hearts charms. Red could be more like purple one - too dark to reveal the heart-shaped holes in the charm that let the sunbeams project heart-shaped shadows onto the crystals.

Never the less - red one is probably one of the most festive charms. I love when there is a little bit if cz in the bracelet. The amount of cz on the new collection bracelet on previous page is way too much, but a bits here and there makes pandora charms gorgeous.

I'm dying to get my hands on the evil eye Murano when it comes out.

I've been saving some charms that don't fit on my current moments bracelet so that I can start a new one with the evil eye Murano in the center.

I'm trying to decide between another moments bracelet or a bangle with clips, since I don't want to use silicone stoppers in everything.

Do any of you have a particularly good/ bad experience with the bangle and the clips with silicone stoppers?

Reactions: Hoya94
I wear my bangle without any charms whatsoever. If I had to choose a new bracelet now, I would probably go with another regular bracelet rather than the bangle.
I am also eager to see the evil eye murano in person, provided it is available in Europe. Hopefully it is.