The PANDORA thread

That's not a bad idea. I have made some hasty purchase decisions before and now I'm stuck with some charms I never wear. And yet I still can't bring myself to sell them.
It doesn't mean you'll never love them!
When I started, I thought I needed 4 clips (well, I still think it's needed on a Pandora bracelet), and I got 4 of the cheapest clips. Then I realized I actually didn't like them. I sold 2, kept one 1 I still liked, and got stuck with an ugly fourth one in my jewellery box for years.

A few weeks ago, I actually bought an identical one, and I've been using them both on my ohm beads bangle. It's perfect for that :smile:

Reactions: iVALANI and xoelle
Usually I do not post much in here.
I love all the bracelets and collections here
and I really enjoy the pictures.
So much beautiful bracelets.
But, I've found this website I want to share.
http://www.morapandorablog.com/tag/pandora-autumn-2016-collection/
Seems I will have some serious problems,
this autumn.:yahoo:
Decisions, decisions .....
[emoji3]
Did I mention that I am Pandora addicted ?:rolleyes:
Now try charmsaddict.com (not as active as it used to be), and endangeredtrolls.com. Be careful, they might open a whole new world for you, as they are not limited to Pandora ;)

Reactions: LizO...
Here is my first Essence bracelet with my Rue La La charms. They were delivered less than a week! I am shocked. This is my first bangle and I am not exactly sure how snug it should be. It fits perfectly with a 3-4 charms and moves freely on my wrist. However, with 6 charms it’s snug like a watch. In the below photo you can see how tight it is on the side of my wrist, but isn't tight on the bottom. Is this how bangles are supposed to fit? Will it get tighter with more charms? I have never been a bangle wearer so this is all new to me. I do want to get more charms, but am not sure if I want to get another bangle. A classic regular Essence bracelet is on my wish list. Will that fit similar to this if I fill it all the way with charms? This is a 20cm bangle and I am thinking about getting a larger size, but am scared it might be TOO big and look awkward. My regular Moments bracelet is 21cm. What do you guys think? What is your fit like?

nOA6Ki2.jpg

gwad5yp.jpg

0IL0HR8.jpg

Finally got my Essence bangle today. I am going to leave that one on my right arm with the beaded one. The snake chain/purple bead one will go on my left arm.

I really love the look of all three stacked up. I was initially still thinking whether I need the Essence bangle since I already have the beaded and regular chain but I think I should really get the bangle with the current promo. Thank you for sharing and enabling. [emoji7]

Reactions: xoelle
@frenziedhandbag
Thanks! That was my original intention, to stack all 3 together. I was worried if it would look too cluttered or not.

@nanogirl21
My Essence bangle is their medium size, as is my Moments bangle. So the Essence bangle is a tad bit smaller. I will have no more than 3 charms on mine. It doesn't move around/hang off as freely as my Moments bangle (since Essence is supposed to be a bit more snug), but I'm still able to move/rotate it around.

Last edited:
Reactions: frenziedhandbag
@frenziedhandbag
Thanks! That was my original intention, to stack all 3 together. I was worried if it would look too cluttered or not.

@nanogirl21
My Essence bangle is their medium size, as is my Moments bangle. So the Essence bangle is a tad bit smaller. I will have no more than 3 charms on mine. It doesn't move around/hang off as freely as my Moments bangle (since Essence is supposed to be a bit more snug), but I'm still able to move/rotate it around.

It doesn't look cluttered at all. In fact, it's lovely. Thanks for sharing about the sizing part. I am a medium for Moments bangle too and since I will have no more than three charms, I shall go for the medium size for Essence bangle too.

Usually I do not post much in here.
I love all the bracelets and collections here
and I really enjoy the pictures.
So much beautiful bracelets.
But, I've found this website I want to share.
http://www.morapandorablog.com/tag/pandora-autumn-2016-collection/
Seems I will have some serious problems,
this autumn.:yahoo:
Decisions, decisions .....
:biggrin:
Did I mention that I am Pandora addicted ?:rolleyes:

I love that blog! And I love that its ONLY about Pandora. However, my all time favourite charms related blog is marthnickbeads.com. She's a murano lover, like me, so her drool worthy images are such a joy to watch and a great source of inspiration for me. She favours Trollbeads and True beadz although she has a great collection of Pandora charms as well. When it comes to muranos, I think Trollbeads and Elf beads are head and shoulders above competition, esp. Elf, their muranos are phenomenal, tiny works of art.

Oh Leslie, you now have a wonderful Essence collection, I love that stack. So many different colours but they work so well together.
Nanogirl, I love your bangle and the charms you've picked although I would definitely wear it with 3 or 4 charms max.
Melora, such a cool combination and great that you have all sorts of beads there. Who is the central one by? It's gorgeous.