The PANDORA thread

image.jpg image.jpg
Wow Maysoon, gorgeous!
I went to the store to look at the autumn collection in person. I don't like the protection murano, that dominant shade of blue is not the blue I like or wear.
thanks a lot ivalani , I like that murano it will go so nice I think with the blue evil eye dangle that I have , I think I will get it

@Maysoon, gorgeous collection. I love all of your gold pieces!

I've been bad this month and it's not even halfway through September yet. I've purchased the Hong Bao money bag (to go with my Yuan Bao ingot), and then I've been on a retired charms kick. So far I got the dinosaur, ugly duckling, sideways fish, picnic basket and ram.

Last edited:
@Maysoon, gorgeous collection. I love all of your gold pieces!

I've been bad this month and it's not even halfway through September yet. I've purchased the Hong Bao money bag (to go with my Yuan Bao ingot), and then I've been on a retired charms kick. So far I got the dinosaur, ugly duckling, sideways fish, picnic basket and ram.
Thanks a lot lovelyleslie, pandora is sooooo addictable :biggrin:

image.jpeg Some of the charms are new (received for my birthday). I decided to pre-approve second blush radiant hearts and third pavee mystical flowers. Two letters A (Angela) were gifted coincedentaly from different persons. The clip with hearts is from new collection. I also received two openwork charms - roses and open your heart.

I love my forest fairy and I forgive her hanging upside down :smile: she is to cute and I try to find a place for her in every bracelet that I compose.

image.jpeg I was so excited to get my little dinosaur in the mail! Reminds me of my son. Who, if you can tell by the bangle and charms, used to love starts when he was younger. We used to call him a baby dinosaur cause that's how his cries sounded when he was an itty bitty baby. I love the detailing behind/on top of it too!