The MICHAEL KORS Astor, a Classic!

I have been drooling over this bag ever since this was posted. So, I bought one tonight! :biggrin: I can't wait for it to arrive. I will be posting pictures.

CONGRATS on a gorgeous bag!!!! What color did you get? I am hunting for black or luggage and i think I want it to be an Astor..... SOOOO excited for you and cant wait to see pics! :yahoo:

CONGRATS on a gorgeous bag!!!! What color did you get? I am hunting for black or luggage and i think I want it to be an Astor..... SOOOO excited for you and cant wait to see pics! :yahoo:

I got it in black. I love black with silver hardware and so many of the black now have gold. I also wanted luggage and I couldn't decide which color I wanted more, so I figured I would see what I could find for the price I wanted to pay. Black it is!

I have been drooling over this bag ever since this was posted. So, I bought one tonight! :biggrin: I can't wait for it to arrive. I will be posting pictures.

smiley-happy036.gif

Gorgeous! :drool::drool::drool:

Great thread!

I love the Astor Satchel! My first one was cream colored with gold studs and I loved the color but the leather was so so stiff and I eventually rehomed it.

I had been looking for a true red bag for eons and one day while browsing the bag section at tjmaxx, I spotted a red Astor Satchel! I knew that the bag was perfect for me as far as size and style but the leather I thought would be disappointing. It wasn't!

MbMKAstorred.jpg

I got it in black. I love black with silver hardware and so many of the black now have gold. I also wanted luggage and I couldn't decide which color I wanted more, so I figured I would see what I could find for the price I wanted to pay. Black it is!

GORGEOUS!!!!! Cant wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!

My new to me Astor bag is here! Actually, it came on Saturday, but I was out of town. I sent out a distress call and had someone I know grab it off my porch before someone I didn't know grabbed it, or before the rain hit. Phew! :okay:

My husband doesn't care for it. He says that the shape and the studs together make it look like it belongs on a motorcycle. :lol: He cracks me up. That's what I get for asking him what he thought since it doesn't matter anyway. :P

Anyway, here is my Astor drawstring tote. Sorry about the pic quality. I took this with my phone here at work under the fluorescent lights.

I :heart: black with silver hardware.

photo-3.jpg

Yay!!!

lol15.gif

I love that bag and have gotten a lot of compliments on it, so forget your DH! I usually carry it on my arm, by the small handles, and it looks great with everything I wear. Lately, I've been carrying it on one shoulder by the long strap more often, even when I don't need to free both arms, just to use the strap and give the handles a break. There's lots of room inside and the five pockets is perfect to keep stuff organized. That bag rocks!

^^I love the size. It is big for me, but I wanted to go a little bigger. I think it will be great when we go on trips and I want to throw a paperback in it. Heck, I can fit my tiny notebook computer in it. Of course, I have to watch it or it will get heavy. I have noticed that it is heavier than some of my other bags.

Love the soft leather!

I remember thinking it was a bit heavy when I first started using it right after having carried a super light HH bag for months, but I got used to it in no time. I hate heavy bags, so if it had been too heavy, I would've gotten rid of it in a flash.