The MICHAEL KORS Astor, a Classic!

Here is my Astor Large Slouch Bag in the luggage color. It was actually my aunt's but she only wore it a couple of times. She gave it to me because she knew I would enjoy wearing it!!
www.i974.photobucke
a75e6a7a.jpg
t.com

I have 2 MK Astor bags, I think they are both the large shoulder bags. They are stored where my husband is sleeping right now so I can't look. I have the black and the red. It is one of my favorite styles ever.

MrsT: Thanks for posting the photo. That Astor shoulder bag is a classic for sure. It's so cool, versatile, and durable. I love it. :tup:

LovesYSL: Thanks for the comparison photos! I want one of those satchels in Luggage. :drool:

ilov77: Congrats! I hope you enjoy your new bag. ::woot:

pursepretty: Definitely post them!

music girl: I hope you'll be able to post the photos...would love to see them. (Love your avatar, BTW.)

I got mine from a consignment store a month or two ago. The only difference is that the studs on my satchel are studs that stick out--they arn't flat. This is my first MK bag so I am not sure if I have the older or newer version. Looking online, I believe it is the uptown Astor in luggage.

Last edited: