The "I snagged that off of Yoogi's Closet" Club!

The weirdness continues:
Hi Kim,

Thank you for your recent order with Yoogi's Closet

We regret to inform you that due to an error on our part, this item is not available for purchase. We had this Louis Vuitton Love Birds Key Chain and Bag Charm listed for sale on consignment. The owner of this piece recently decided to keep the item and we in turn are returning it to her. We failed to remove the item from our listings in a timely manner.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for this mistake. We have canceled your recent order and have fully refunded your payment. We will offer you 10% off any item should you decide to make another purchase with us. Your 10% promotional code is: XXXXXX

I'm not upset or anything. I know that the charm will show back up when the time is right. I think people get tired of them and want new bling, and they are an easy item to sell. Looks like for now, my inoslite wallet was more meant to be! I'm going to LV tomorrow or Wed and it will all work out. Chin up, right ladies?! I wonder if that's part of why that listing came down so fast? I'm glad Markxmikesmom saw it, or y'all would think I was nuts!

edited to add: i guess that part about the insolite happened in my head only. I was going to have to put that off since the charm was kinda spendy. Now I won't be putting it off. Off to LV I go!

I'm so sorry :sad:
But the 10% off was a nice bonus..

Ok, now I'm a little worried because my love birds link doesn't work and I still haven't received a shipping notification.

I think your fine.

I noticed a lot of the same things on there site Yesterday that were on Friday.
I really think they had a Computer glitch not a customer that changed there mind.
The Bird charm was back, The Tapage charm was back, The Trevi was back, a Speedy 30 was Back and a few other items which also disappeared very quickly...

I think it was very nice of them to offer 10% off her next purchase because of the unfortunate circumstance..
Yoogis is a class act!
Keep us update on that charm.

Here is my only purchase from yoogis. I wanted a cassis piece and missed out on them (really wanted the lockit - when there were 10 left in LV i waited a d i hate myself for it)

When a speedy 30 came up on yoogis a few years ago, I went for it - paid just a little less than retail but now I see 25s priced hundreds of dollars more. I rarely use it, but when I do, it's very special. For me, cassis has always been the loveliest epi color and purple in general that LV ever produced.

I'll add to the Yoogi's weirdness. When I ordered the charm July 12th, I got a new order confirmation email. Today I got another new order confirmation from them dated today and it has a different order number! So strange. If I don't get a shipping confirmation later I will contact them tomorrow.

Well, I didn't want to jump to any conclusions, but I did wonder if that was a computer glitch and that was the same charm that really Jennixon bought. I mean, it's not a charm that shows up everyday. ;) But, if so, why not just say it was a computer glitch? Neither scenario is more upsetting than the other. Unless they wanted to blame another person, and not their site. Either way, I'm not stressed about it all and the 10% is a pleasant and unexpected show of good customer service. I won't hesitate to order something else from them.

Jennixon-keep up posted on your charm!!!!