The "I snagged that off of Yoogi's Closet" Club!

Hey, that's life! But, I see you are from Texas! I am from the Dallas area and we met at the Bone in Dallas, Deep Ellum. Yes, a bar. :P We were going to play another game of pool for old time's sake this month, but I just found out they closed in Feb! Time marches on. Anyhoo, thought you might be from Dallas, but TX is a rather large state. :cool:

Oh, Kim, now I feel bad for snagging it! What a sweet story :smile:

Hey, that's life! But, I see you are from Texas! I am from the Dallas area and we met at the Bone in Dallas, Deep Ellum. Yes, a bar. :P We were going to play another game of pool for old time's sake this month, but I just found out they closed in Feb! Time marches on. Anyhoo, thought you might be from Dallas, but TX is a rather large state. :cool:

I am a little southeast of Houston and met my hubs in a bar too ;)

No way!!! I always feel a little sheepish admitting we met in a bar. Well, 20 yrs later, I guess it worked out! Drunk goggles or not!!!! Ha ha!:roflmfao: Just gotta keep drinking!!!! :lolots::lolots::lolots: Ahhh, I'm cracking myself up.

I am a little southeast of Houston and met my hubs in a bar too ;)

No way!!! I always feel a little sheepish admitting we met in a bar. Well, 20 yrs later, I guess it worked out! Drunk goggles or not!!!! Ha ha!:roflmfao: Just gotta keep drinking!!!! :lolots::lolots::lolots: Ahhh, I'm cracking myself up.

Lol! I usually refer to it as a cafe lol ;)
Hey, sometimes it works!

So many of us on here stalk Yoogi's for pre-owned goodies so I thought I would start a club for us.
I'll start it off. Here are some of the things I stalked and snagged off of Yoogi's:
http://www.yoogiscloset.com/louis-vuitton-blue-white-pastilles-key-and-bag-charm.html
http://www.yoogiscloset.com/accesso...anvas-pm-keepall-small-ring-agenda-cover.html
And just today I grabbed this:
http://www.yoogiscloset.com/louis-vuitton-love-birds-key-chain-and-bag-charm-24341.html

So come on in and brag about your Yoogi's finds or let us know what you regret missing out on!

That last one was almost mine ;) It sat in my cart for a few moments before I decided to remove it (have bought too much lately, and am trying to behave myself on Ban Island!). Within the next few minutes, it was gone! I like this thread - I'm always happy when stuff goes to tPf members (why that matters, I do not know, but my fellow purse nuts are here!).

I'll have to gather my Yoogi's goodies later and post here. I've got quite a few! (Because I am a crazy stalker)

That last one was almost mine ;) It sat in my cart for a few moments before I decided to remove it (have bought too much lately, and am trying to behave myself on Ban Island!). Within the next few minutes, it was gone! I like this thread - I'm always happy when stuff goes to tPf members (why that matters, I do not know, but my fellow purse nuts are here!).

I'll have to gather my Yoogi's goodies later and post here. I've got quite a few! (Because I am a crazy stalker)

Wow, it's so cool knowing stuff like that!

KimTx, that is AWESOME!!!!!! I can't believe it! I wish I could see the link. That happened with a charm I bought a while back. I wanted to keep looking at it but it disappeared.

MarkxMikesMom, you rock for helping with that! I just love nice TPFers!

The weirdness continues:
Hi Kim,

Thank you for your recent order with Yoogi's Closet

We regret to inform you that due to an error on our part, this item is not available for purchase. We had this Louis Vuitton Love Birds Key Chain and Bag Charm listed for sale on consignment. The owner of this piece recently decided to keep the item and we in turn are returning it to her. We failed to remove the item from our listings in a timely manner.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for this mistake. We have canceled your recent order and have fully refunded your payment. We will offer you 10% off any item should you decide to make another purchase with us. Your 10% promotional code is: XXXXXX

I'm not upset or anything. I know that the charm will show back up when the time is right. I think people get tired of them and want new bling, and they are an easy item to sell. Looks like for now, my inoslite wallet was more meant to be! I'm going to LV tomorrow or Wed and it will all work out. Chin up, right ladies?! I wonder if that's part of why that listing came down so fast? I'm glad Markxmikesmom saw it, or y'all would think I was nuts!

edited to add: i guess that part about the insolite happened in my head only. I was going to have to put that off since the charm was kinda spendy. Now I won't be putting it off. Off to LV I go!

Last edited:
The weirdness continues:
Hi Kim,

Thank you for your recent order with Yoogi's Closet

We regret to inform you that due to an error on our part, this item is not available for purchase. We had this Louis Vuitton Love Birds Key Chain and Bag Charm listed for sale on consignment. The owner of this piece recently decided to keep the item and we in turn are returning it to her. We failed to remove the item from our listings in a timely manner.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for this mistake. We have canceled your recent order and have fully refunded your payment. We will offer you 10% off any item should you decide to make another purchase with us. Your 10% promotional code is: XXXXXX

I'm not upset or anything. I know that the charm will show back up when the time is right. I think people get tired of them and want new bling, and they are an easy item to sell. Looks like for now, my inoslite wallet was more meant to be! I'm going to LV tomorrow or Wed and it will all work out. Chin up, right ladies?! I wonder if that's part of why that listing came down so fast? I'm glad Markxmikesmom saw it, or y'all would think I was nuts!

edited to add: i guess that part about the insolite happened in my head only. I was going to have to put that off since the charm was kinda spendy. Now I won't be putting it off. Off to LV I go!

Oh man, I'm sorry. Hopefully it will show back up and you will save 10%.
But good news on the insolite. I absolutely love mine!