The Dior Diorama Thread

Does anybody know if it's still possible to buy the Diorama woc POUCH in Silver micro-cannage?

I live in Australia and went to my local boutique and they only had the connoisseur WOC (which is a lot more rectangular and long/less square). When I asked about the POUCH version (slightly taller and more square) they said Australia never got any and won't receive anymore as they're not available worldwide.

However, the store has told me this before (for other bags) and i end up finding them months later when I go travelling overseas.

Please help! Thank you!

Does anybody know if it's still possible to buy the Diorama woc POUCH in Silver micro-cannage?

I live in Australia and went to my local boutique and they only had the connoisseur WOC (which is a lot more rectangular and long/less square). When I asked about the POUCH version (slightly taller and more square) they said Australia never got any and won't receive anymore as they're not available worldwide.

However, the store has told me this before (for other bags) and i end up finding them months later when I go travelling overseas.

Please help! Thank you!
I saw this in the Metallic Pink at the Brisbane store two weeks ago and I have been on a long wait list for the silver version too. I was told it was here in Australia but the waitlist is long for it. I live in hope. Only thing that concerns me is that I have seen some have had issues of peeling on the metallic micro-cannage which cannot be repaired and was told it was extremely delicate, so now sure it is a sound investment or not........but looks like it is going to be harder to get than golden hens teeth, so I will just wait and see what happens. Maybe for a WOC calf is better as they do sit closer to the body and rub against clothing.

Hello all. I do not have any Dior bags, but I would like to get one for my sister for her birthday. However, I am not near a Dior, so I need some help with sizing. I'm deciding between the WOC and the medium. How do they look on plus size women? Is the chain long enough to go cross body? Also how does the rose poudre color wear? Are you worried with a lot of color transfer? Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hello all. I do not have any Dior bags, but I would like to get one for my sister for her birthday. However, I am not near a Dior, so I need some help with sizing. I'm deciding between the WOC and the medium. How do they look on plus size women? Is the chain long enough to go cross body? Also how does the rose poudre color wear? Are you worried with a lot of color transfer? Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!
I am a curvy girl and the Diorama in medium (I have two) suits me well - but then I do like smaller bags. I also carry a chanel WOC - I think it doesn't matter on your body size it is how you style things. I also have big boobs - can wear the Dior cross body but I personally prefer this bag on the shoulder. I am so jelly of your sister getting one of these - she will love it. As far as colour transfer - well you do have to be careful with any lighter bag especially if the person wears denim. Hope this helps.

Hi, I'm planning on getting a medium diorama in navy or black grained calfskin as an everyday bag, please help me decide! I love the navy (or bleu de minuit officially) but am concerned that it will be quite difficult to match with many outfits, esp. Lighter clothes in the spring/summer seasons.Thx a whole bunch! X

Hi, I'm planning on getting a medium diorama in navy or black grained calfskin as an everyday bag, please help me decide! I love the navy (or bleu de minuit officially) but am concerned that it will be quite difficult to match with many outfits, esp. Lighter clothes in the spring/summer seasons.Thx a whole bunch! X

The grey goes with most outfits and is definitely and all year round colour [emoji4]

Hi, I own the medium Diorama in Bleu de Minuit and I love this color, very versatile! With my wardrobe (lots of color during spring/summer and a lot of dark blue, black and grey in the winter) it's absolutely perfect, haven't found an outfit yet that I can't pair with this bag. Blue is definitely my neutral. I also would never describe this bag as navy, in my opinion it's a brighter shade of blue, more a pop of color, it really stands out. I bought this bag just a few days before I went on my holiday to the Côte d'Azur (end of July, early August) and wore it out every single night for dinner and during some daytime trips. No problem at all with my mostly light-colored outfits (white, light blue, yellow, grey). If you are a lover of blue, like I am, this could be the perfect color for you. However, if you find it difficult to incorporate blue in your wardrobe, blue is not your neutral and you should maybe opt for the black. Good luck deciding! And please reveal your purchase with us!

Hi, I own the medium Diorama in Bleu de Minuit and I love this color, very versatile! With my wardrobe (lots of color during spring/summer and a lot of dark blue, black and grey in the winter) it's absolutely perfect, haven't found an outfit yet that I can't pair with this bag. Blue is definitely my neutral. I also would never describe this bag as navy, in my opinion it's a brighter shade of blue, more a pop of color, it really stands out. I bought this bag just a few days before I went on my holiday to the Côte d'Azur (end of July, early August) and wore it out every single night for dinner and during some daytime trips. No problem at all with my mostly light-colored outfits (white, light blue, yellow, grey). If you are a lover of blue, like I am, this could be the perfect color for you. However, if you find it difficult to incorporate blue in your wardrobe, blue is not your neutral and you should maybe opt for the black. Good luck deciding! And please reveal your purchase with us!

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Blue! This is very helpful, I also wear a lot of blues/greys/blacks in winter and lighter colours in general in spring/summer so this sounds ideal...do you have any modelling pics online? Would love to see them if possible:biggrin: While I browsed through this thread, I saw some people's photos of the metallic blue w/ microcannage that immediately caught my eye, it looks absolutely stunning! I don't know if this is still in stock because some of the pictures were from last year, but I will ask to see both blues (metallic & calfskin) if they're available (I know the calfskin definitely is) and make a decision....the black has definitely been ditched;P Many thanks again, I will post once I make my purchase:smile:

Reactions: Angelian
Thanks for sharing your experience with the Blue! This is very helpful, I also wear a lot of blues/greys/blacks in winter and lighter colours in general in spring/summer so this sounds ideal...do you have any modelling pics online? Would love to see them if possible:biggrin: While I browsed through this thread, I saw some people's photos of the metallic blue w/ microcannage that immediately caught my eye, it looks absolutely stunning! I don't know if this is still in stock because some of the pictures were from last year, but I will ask to see both blues (metallic & calfskin) if they're available (I know the calfskin definitely is) and make a decision....the black has definitely been ditched;P Many thanks again, I will post once I make my purchase:smile:

You're very welcome, a pleasure to help! I don't have any modelling pics, but here is a link to my reveal with several pics: http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/...rama-with-a-little-bit-of-h-thrown-in.948735/
There is also a Diorama-thread in the Dior Reference Library with pictures only, should include a lot of modelling pics too! The metallic blue microcannage is indeed stunning, however it is from a previous season (SS 15) and I believe it was really popular, so the chances of getting that one are pretty slim. Good choice on ditching the black. Of course it is beautiful too, but Dior has such gorgeous colors. Looking forward to your reveal!
Edit: :facepalm:I almost forgot I had a mod pic from when I first spotted it in the boutique, here you go:
IMG_1529.JPG