The Dior Diorama Thread

I am a curvy girl and the Diorama in medium (I have two) suits me well - but then I do like smaller bags. I also carry a chanel WOC - I think it doesn't matter on your body size it is how you style things. I also have big boobs - can wear the Dior cross body but I personally prefer this bag on the shoulder. I am so jelly of your sister getting one of these - she will love it. As far as colour transfer - well you do have to be careful with any lighter bag especially if the person wears denim. Hope this helps.

Thank you! That is very helpful!

I read that the metallic dioramas are peeling. Is that just silver and gold? What about the new gun metal that's almost black? Does that peel too? And how does the clasp last? I don't like the magnetic closure. I would think that weakens over time. can some people chime in on how it wears over time? SHould I get the regular leather one? Thanks

I read that the metallic dioramas are peeling. Is that just silver and gold? What about the new gun metal that's almost black? Does that peel too? And how does the clasp last? I don't like the magnetic closure. I would think that weakens over time. can some people chime in on how it wears over time? SHould I get the regular leather one? Thanks
I was going to buy the Metallic Diorama in Silver and my SA told me it is very delicate and to think of it like an exotic as it cannot ever be repaired so meant for special occaision only - so I decided I will save for something else instead. I have two dioramas and never have any problems with the clasp, I love it and I am sure that is something that could be repaired if it was ever needed.

Reactions: cyclops68
Hi guys,
So I just bought the diorama in grey the other day, but I've been thinking about exchanging it for another color. I can't decide between the grey or the navy blue. I want to be able to use it for casual every day bag and as a going out bag as well. I wear a lot of dark colors in the winter and I feel like the grey is kinda too light to go with the darks? Maybe if it was in a darker grey.. Can someone please help me pick a color?! Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_8849.JPG
    IMG_8849.JPG
    226.2 KB · Views: 2,671
  • IMG_8847.JPG
    IMG_8847.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,778
Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Hi guys,
So I just bought the diorama in grey the other day, but I've been thinking about exchanging it for another color. I can't decide between the grey or the navy blue. I want to be able to use it for casual every day bag and as a going out bag as well. I wear a lot of dark colors in the winter and I feel like the grey is kinda too light to go with the darks? Maybe if it was in a darker grey.. Can someone please help me pick a color?! Thanks!!

Personally I love the grey! if you're going to buy a bag you want it to stand out. Wearing a lot of dark colours, you'll want the bag to contrast and not blend in. Grey will also be a great colour for summer and I prefer lighter colours for winter. Navy is quite a strong jewel tone (sapphire) blue but it'll depend on which colour you prefer, if you want it to stand out or complement the colours of your wardrobe?

Hi guys,
Grey is perfect!! Congrats!

Hi guys,
The grey is nice but somehow I think the blue will appeal more to you. I suggest exchanging for the blue. Not that the grey won't go with your outfits, but the blue is supremely versatile, and it's darker colour will be easier to maintain.