The Dior Diorama Thread

Thank you for the pictures :smile:
But they are only the quality assurance cards, do you also have another one where th SA can fill sth in? Anyways, thank u, really appreciate that :smile:

@averagejoe has already answered your question previously, please see his response below

Small leather goods sometimes come with a thin card that assures quality, but it cannot be filled in. Sometimes they don't come with them at all.

Reactions: averagejoe
Yes, I saw it, thank you.
But since Pepper2110 said she has it, I just wanted to ask her once more,so...

I understand what you mean, but as @averagejoe explained there's only one card which is the one @Pepper2110 is referring to. It would be quite strange for there to be a quality assurance card and authenticity card with small leather goods. Usually if one is included, this would be an error on the re-seller's part and would have been taken from a bag.

Hello ladies. My husband just got me my first Dior handbag while travelling abroad. It's the diorama in rose gold. I wasn't able to check if this is a new season bag or an old season piece. Also as it's my first Dior handbag. Any advice if I should keep it or return? How does this compare to a Chanel boy. I have a lot of Chanel boy bags and love them. He also picked up a Chanel boy but asked me to just choose one for keeping. Pls advice attaching pictures below IMG_1479658506.011056.jpgIMG_1479658521.454871.jpg IMG_1479658539.101315.jpg

Hello ladies. My husband just got me my first Dior handbag while travelling abroad. It's the diorama in rose gold. I wasn't able to check if this is a new season bag or an old season piece. Also as it's my first Dior handbag. Any advice if I should keep it or return? How does this compare to a Chanel boy. I have a lot of Chanel boy bags and love them. He also picked up a Chanel boy but asked me to just choose one for keeping. Pls advice attaching pictures below View attachment 3526656View attachment 3526657 View attachment 3526658
From the pictures, this looks like metallic pink, not rose gold.

Which bag do you like more? It all depends on which one appeals more to you. But if you already have a few Chanel Boy bags, then maybe keep the Dior for a change.

Reactions: lalala555
Hello ladies. My husband just got me my first Dior handbag while travelling abroad. It's the diorama in rose gold. I wasn't able to check if this is a new season bag or an old season piece. Also as it's my first Dior handbag. Any advice if I should keep it or return? How does this compare to a Chanel boy. I have a lot of Chanel boy bags and love them. He also picked up a Chanel boy but asked me to just choose one for keeping. Pls advice attaching pictures below View attachment 3526656View attachment 3526657 View attachment 3526658

I know this is a Dior thread but that boy is very nice indeed [emoji6]. If your others boys are different colours in classic or chevron I would keep the boy.

Reactions: ak3

The boy is way too special! Opps it's Dior Thread... But I vote for boy this time
:love:

Reactions: ak3