The Bbag Chat Room

Maybe a Birkin 35 insert would work? They're 14” W x 10” H x 7” D vs. 18" W x 11" H x 7.5" D for the Work?

(Throwing that out there since there are probably a lot of Birkin organizers on the market!)
Thanks for the suggestion! I just ordered one so we’ll see how it works. I was using a smaller one, more fit for a city, and I didn’t like the shape it gave the bag.

Reactions: protein_
Just when you think TRR standards couldn’t go any lower, a sixth condition category has been added they are calling “As Is”. 🤮🤢

View attachment 5960660
The "As Is" Condition has returned on TRR condition ranking scale as of the time of this post. I've tested the web browser for multiple items. This ranking system is not visible on the App.

1713207946715.png

Nicky Hilton posted a photo of one of her old bbags. Is this Apple green? 👀

View attachment 5990607
It just occurred to me that, after a few years’ pause, these bags will become hot again, if Balenciaga re-issued them, and celebs are pulling their old ones out of the closet, and posting them on social media.

This might not be so good for us and our bag hunting.

Last edited:
It just occurred to me that, after a few years’ pause, these banks will become hot again, if Balenciaga re-issued them, and celebs are pulling their old ones out of the closet, and posting them on social media.

This might not be so good for us and our bag hunting.
They should have sent Nicky a new Le City*.

... after all, she quietly had one of the best colorful collections of the originals tbh.

*For our sake, so she wouldn't nostalgically post hers and drum up attention, hehe... I'm greedy.

They should have sent Nicky a new Le City*.

... after all, she quietly had one of the best colorful collections of the originals tbh.

*For our sake, so she wouldn't nostalgically post hers and drum up attention, hehe... I'm greedy.
Not me instantly on the hunt for that Valentino Maison tote...
Hungry Food GIF by moodman