The Bbag Chat Room

You are right. I hadn’t thought about tRR. Their prices are definitely not the great finds they were even last year. And what happened to the 20% off? That’s gone now.

Inflation isn’t the only answer. Peoples be greedy. :facepalm:

The 20% is still there very occasionally.

They'll make the 20% available after its been listed for a while, although there are some items that get marked down 10% before they allow the code to be used and then they leave it there for what seems like forever!

That Teal Shoe bag has been 10% off for months! I don't know if the sellers are requesting no discount or what (I know when I consigned with them, I was told I had no say/control over pricing, so I don't get it)

• Insightful
Reactions: protein_
They'll make the 20% available after its been listed for a while, although there are some items that get marked down 10% before they allow the code to be used and then they leave it there for what seems like forever!

That Teal Shoe bag has been 10% off for months! I don't know if the sellers are requesting no discount or what (I know when I consigned with them, I was told I had no say/control over pricing, so I don't get it)

Who knows how the great minds at TRR work! :lol:

You are right. I hadn’t thought about tRR. Their prices are definitely not the great finds they were even last year. And what happened to the 20% off? That’s gone now.
The 20% is still there very occasionally.

The good goodies go fast and don't have time to go to the extra 20% off phase, imo.

... especially since few of us have amazing impulse control! :wave:

Music Video Hello GIF by Taylor Swift

I was playing extra-20% off-roulette with a dress two weeks ago and it sold before I worked up the nerve to just go full-TRR price, ahaha.

I agree though, for some items, the prices feel lightly higher across the board/not just for Bal tbh.

Reactions: Deco
I know this pattern leather on bags and accessories has been called the "car", and now I realize they mean the car's floor mats.

View attachment 5960530
View attachment 5960531
Thanks. Would never have figured it out. Reminds me of the Project Runway Car Parts Challenge.

Oh boy …. A designation they should have been using for some of the bags they’ve sent me, ie., with gooey stuff on the lining, perfume smell and old tissue still inside.