The Bbag Chat Room

Totally unclear - first time using the proxy, but I was (finally) able to login and checked the order status and it said "cancelled, contact support for details."

You can imagine I just did!

When something is too good to be true, it usually isn't... :shrugs:
happened to me through buyee, Mercari seller cancelled amazing cyclade city, faded just like I like ...then...later transactions through buyee were a horror (either moldy smell, or the color completely different...all cheap BUT ...much better to stay clear) so I am actually trying to get them off my back, and I can't find the way to unsubscribe, and other people have similar problems, where is the function to disable them ????

• Insightful
Reactions: protein_
happened to me through buyee, Mercari seller cancelled amazing cyclade city, faded just like I like ...then...later transactions through buyee were a horror (either moldy smell, or the color completely different...all cheap BUT ...much better to stay clear) so I am actually trying to get them off my back, and I can't find the way to unsubscribe, and other people have similar problems, where is the function to disable them ????
Can you "mark as spam?"

This feels like a real lesson in "you win some, you lose some."

The Marigold 04 B ended up being cancelled (after getting a "your order was received" email) because "there was an anomaly in your account" - unsure what the anomaly was, but in any case, it didn't work out...

Hope whoever got it cherishes it... or sells it on eBay :graucho:

Last edited:
Reactions: vesna
The rivets are now a generic hex. Doesn't befit a luxury bag.

View attachment 5980647

I Hate It No GIF by StickerGiant

I have to get this long simmering annoyance off my chest.

This is a motorcycle:

1712759300477.png

This is motocross. It's very specifically souped-up dirt bike racing. Do you see any leather, tassels or studs on this? Of course not, TRR doofuses.

1712759567393.png

Our beloved leather bags with tassels and studs have nothing to do with this plastics explosion aesthetic.

1712760358961.png

I'm looking with judgey eyes at you, TRR.

I'm not on IG, so elaborate.

Tell y2kbags "everything I know about Balenciaga I learned from TRR" is not a good look.
Oh, they do a segment where people send in photos of their bags from the 2000's.

And they basically call every Bal bag the "motocross" bag.

... they've also posted a fake Yellow, but I guess that makes sense since it's Y2K bags and Nicole Richie carried a fake yellow in the 2000's.

This 🤏 close to unfollowing... :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Deco
Oh, they do a segment where people send in photos of their bags from the 2000's.

And they basically call every Bal bag the "motocross" bag.

... they've also posted a fake Yellow, but I guess that makes sense since it's Y2K bags and Nicole Richie carried a fake yellow in the 2000's.

This 🤏 close to unfollowing... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: