Teenage Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm insane but i just ordered these jeans http://www.singer22.com/1000-150.html

i'm actually loving the ripped jeans trend lately and i don't usually wear them. i guess i'm so sick of my plain denim.

LOL, not to mention the fact that i have no idea what top and shoes to wear those jeans with.

:nuts: I ordered those jeans a couple days ago from Shopbop!! They should be here in a couple of days. I love siwy jeans, and I thought these would just be awesome. I'm really into destroyed jeans this season.

they look really tight/skinny so (i'm normally a 25) i ordered them in a 26 just to be safe. Btw, does anyone know what kinds of tops and/or shoes they'd look good with?

I plan to wear mine with heels, and just some cute blazers, and tops. They are jeans, and you can wear anything you want with them. Siwy jeans are very body hugging. The look tight, but they don't feel like you're going to bust out of them.

hi!
I hate to need to close this, but we try to close threads w/ over 5k posts in them.
Please feel free to start a new one, it's only being closed because it's gotten too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.