Teenage Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/imageBank/b/Balmain-001.jpg

The denim version of that w/ brass decoration. It's not normal colored denim, there's this black bleach thing going on with it. I can't pull up a pic of it anywhere :O

Edit: Not exactly this one, but closer. I think the one I'm talking about was specially made for a magazine

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t59/seaofshoes/?action=view&current=xmas1.png

I love the one you posted above! The denim one is my absolute favorite! Its so Rock and Roll Chic. IDK if I have enough swagger to pull if off though.....

on the topic of HL, the dresses are very sexy but i wouldn't say they're worth $1,000+. i don't think an xxs would even fit me, and even though they're nice dresses, i don't think they're appropriate for most occasions. i personally wouldn't show up to a wedding in a HL dress, but they're expensive dresses just for clubbing.

unlike most people, i don't think they look great on every single body type. i feel like some people will be busting out of the dress if they sit down. and cleavage wise, if i was very busty, i would feel like i'm pouring out of the dress!

i like HL, but I don't own any dresses and I'm not planning on buying any within the next three years or so. I feel like I'm so young that I don't really have anywhere to wear an HL dress.....there is no appropiate occasion right now, like it doesn't fit my lifestyle

unlike most people, i don't think they look great on every single body type. i feel like some people will be busting out of the dress if they sit down. and cleavage wise, if i was very busty, i would feel like i'm pouring out of the dress!

Off topic: I wish my boobs had the abilty to pour out of a dress. I don't want big boobs, but it just gets SSSOOO annoying when I don't fill out some stuff right. A very big A or very little B would be ideal for me. :X

mcb100- that's really reasonable because there's no sense in putting out so much money for something that is just pretty but not practical. i'd have nowhere to wear HL to either- i wouldn't feel comfortable partying in HL because i'd die if someone bumps into me and spills something on me and i'd feel like if i really move a lot then the dress will burst into a million pieces!

evilvietgirl- i'm a small A and even though a lot of women say HL flatters their small chest, i feel like there's only so much you can do with things you barely even have :P i'd rather be too small than too big though. my friend has huge boobs but she's short and petite so it looks like she's going to topple over. i'm sure most people probably think her boobs are fake even though they aren't, and her back hurts her and is a hassle for her all the time.

on the topic of HL, the dresses are very sexy but i wouldn't say they're worth $1,000+. i don't think an xxs would even fit me, and even though they're nice dresses, i don't think they're appropriate for most occasions. i personally wouldn't show up to a wedding in a HL dress, but they're expensive dresses just for clubbing.

The one I own I've got pretty good use out of it. Its a simple black one shoulder one. I love it. If I was to get another one, I would look for another one shouldered one, because they fit my body the best. I'm busty, and the other ones, had me busting out of them. I think they look slutty when you buy them too tight. Otherwise I think they look amazing on curvy figures. I've worn it clubbing once or twice, and I can dance in mine. The one I got wasn't incredibly rigid, and sorta moved with me, so it wasn't that bad. I also have a Herve Leger skirt, and I get more use out of it, than the dress. Works really great as a pencil skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.