Scarves Spring 2008 scarves, pictures from www.hermes.com

Thanks Tods, great work, much appreciated.

I keep trying the Legendes Moghuls in the grey/etoupe colourway, I love it but it doesn't love me unfortunately. I love the way the outline of the large central elephant is almost invisible in this colourway.

Has anyone had a close look at the monkeys on this scarf? They certainly look all friends together. An SA told me they called the LM design the 'Karma Sutra' scarf in her store, lol

I keep trying the Legendes Moghuls in the grey/etoupe colourway, I love it but it doesn't love me unfortunately. I love the way the outline of the large central elephant is almost invisible in this colourway.

Has anyone had a close look at the monkeys on this scarf? They certainly look all friends together. An SA told me they called the LM design the 'Karma Sutra' scarf in her store, lol

I need to go down to my local H and check this out! :wtf:

Hi am new on tPF (although lurking lots!) and not quite sure if I should post in this thread.
I bought a lotus twilly in Sydney last week. I haven't seen anyone discuss this yet. Should I post the picture in here? There were about 4 different colourways in the store.

Hello and welcome to tPF!! -- Yes - please post pics!! - We LOVE pics!:tup:

This is my lotus twilly. I apologise for the bad photos - I think I need a lesson on zooming! The words say "Fleurs de Lotus" in the colours "Orange Vif/Brique/Rose Vif" :yahoo:

Attachments

• P1010058.JPG
    P1010058.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 259
  • P1010044va.JPG
    P1010044va.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 216
I'm still on vacation but couldn't wait to get some WIFI so I could post on this thread. I spent about 3 hours today at the H store in Buckhead (Atlanta) and found some scarves that I would have NEVER thought I would like. But once I tried them on IRL they were just fabulous!!

So here's the first. The indigo blue against the gold is just wonderful. It looks MUCH better when it is folded and tied.

attachment.php

Also left with this classic:
attachment.php

SA also found some BOLDUC twillies that she had lying around - so YAY another fun find!!

Got my list all set! Now just have to make the purchases! :love:

- Selle d'Apparat Marocaine in colourway 02 (I've been riding for 15 years and I looove horses... and this colour combination is just divine!!)
- Legende Moghole in colourway 01 (such an adorable design, and these colours together?? eeek!)
- Mors et Gourmettes colourway 25 (Oh my GOSH!!! This aqua colour gives me butterflies! I can't believe how in love I am!!)

and lastly I haven't seen it listed here but I believe this is the name...

- Albums de Colportage colourway 07 (Again, expressing my horse love with super feminine colours!)

Hopefully I can still get my hands on most if not ALL of these!! :nuts:

Got my list all set! Now just have to make the purchases! :love:

- Selle d'Apparat Marocaine in colourway 02 (I've been riding for 15 years and I looove horses... and this colour combination is just divine!!)
- Legende Moghole in colourway 01 (such an adorable design, and these colours together?? eeek!)
- Mors et Gourmettes colourway 25 (Oh my GOSH!!! This aqua colour gives me butterflies! I can't believe how in love I am!!)

and lastly I haven't seen it listed here but I believe this is the name...

- Albums de Colportage colourway 07 (Again, expressing my horse love with super feminine colours!)

Hopefully I can still get my hands on most if not ALL of these!! :nuts:

Sophia, Albums de Colportage was issued last Spring/Summer. Hope you are able to still get one! Actually, this was my first big girl H-Scarf (in the white/pink colourway) and I absolutely love it. Since then, I have been buying H-scarfs like crazy :graucho:

Oh no, I wasn't sure if they issued any more for this Spring.. with new colours. It's beautiful.. I have a feeling this is going to be come a very costly addiction...hehe. I wonder if I can still find one!

Oh no, I wasn't sure if they issued any more for this Spring.. with new colours. It's beautiful.. I have a feeling this is going to be come a very costly addiction...hehe. I wonder if I can still find one!

I think they popped up at the H sale, and from time to time I've seen one or two at NM. The reason I noticed when I heard about them at the sale is that I have one still unworn and with tags and I HATE it when I hear about them going on sale before I've even worn it!! Which color are you looking for? I've seen them with a black background and bright green and pink and a white background with pink and I think gold-ish. I'm sure there were other colorways, I just noticed the black and the white!

I picked this one up this weekend...Love the gray, it's very lovely in an understated way.
Remembering this post, I immediately looked for the monkeys... it's pretty funny, even my husband got a chuckle... :smile:

I think they popped up at the H sale, and from time to time I've seen one or two at NM. The reason I noticed when I heard about them at the sale is that I have one still unworn and with tags and I HATE it when I hear about them going on sale before I've even worn it!! Which color are you looking for? I've seen them with a black background and bright green and pink and a white background with pink and I think gold-ish. I'm sure there were other colorways, I just noticed the black and the white!

I'm looking for the one with the white background with pink border and then all the horse accessories/etc are pink/beige! I'm planning to contact the Hermes in Toronto to see if they have any of the scarves I want, but I'm not sure how their stock is since I've never been there before! Only the two in Athens!