Scarves Spring 2008 scarves, pictures from www.hermes.com

OMG, you SAW the Marwari cashmere GM in pink? Is the pink really bright? The twill is a very lucious and bright fuchsia - I fell completely in love with it and ended up taking it home. Now I am anxiously awaiting the GM. How does the pink background in the Marwari GM compare to the pink background in the Carre Kantha GM?

It was tied in shoulder bag style covering a simple white mannequin. I can't compare, but can tell you that it was eye catchingly gorgeous bright pink. I could see it with lovely white linens in the Summer....aaaahhh:tup:....

I forgot to tell you the most dramatic bit.........the chandeliers in the room were hung with the most fabulous umbrellas covered in the new scarf silks. This was apparently thought up by H London. They asked the lady who upholstered the Citroen 2CV in H silks for the shop window to do umbrellas. They will be sent to Paris with the suggestion that they might be manufactured.........Yummmm!:yes:

Selle d'Apparat Marocaine, colorways 03 and 04

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

My lord. That blue one took my breath away. And I don't even like horses. :shame:

Thanks for posting these, Tods -- it's much easier to navigate this thread than the Hermes site.

I just saw the Hermes Spread in Harpers Bazaar on the weekend and fell in love with the Hermes Indian Dust collection!!! its so beautiful. I might go into the store and look at it!

does anyone have it at all?

I just saw the Hermes Spread in Harpers Bazaar on the weekend and fell in love with the Hermes Indian Dust collection!!! its so beautiful. I might go into the store and look at it!

does anyone have it at all?

The Indian Dust is my favourite design for this season. I got the gold/blue colourway 04 and the orange/red colourway 08 (I actually mistook it for 07, but oh well!). I don't wear scarves and I don't even know what to do with them, but they are so pretty :girlsigh:

I didn't think much of the Selle d'Apparat until I saw it close up - there is a green one in the window in Manchester and one in a dark crimson and gold on the wall inside - it has fabulous jewel-like tones and the design comes from a saddle in the Hermes museum ( so the SAs tell me ).

Hi am new on tPF (although lurking lots!) and not quite sure if I should post in this thread.
I bought a lotus twilly in Sydney last week. I haven't seen anyone discuss this yet. Should I post the picture in here? There were about 4 different colourways in the store.

my store just got in Legende Moghole!!

in navy, black, the sable 03 color and saffron 01.

they have them on hold and I can't wait to go see colorway 01!

Oh GG, PLEASE post pics when you aquire LM!!! :woohoo:I'm dying to see some pictures of it actually "in action", I'm not really near an H boutique and when I got to one a few weeks ago they didn't have LM in yet, actually neither the SA nor the SM knew what I was talking about :wtf:. My fav cw's are 01 as well, and 02 (lighter orange, pinks) so I shall look forward seeing what you get.