Scarves Spring 2008 scarves, pictures from www.hermes.com

Hi folks,

Was googling my scarf to see where I could sell it and how much I should ask for it and found this thread.

It is a lovely Hermes scarf, but I am a very casual gal and it just never made sense for me. It was a gift from someone in the 1990s and it has been packed away ever since. Folks who have seen it say it is worth a lot of money. I don't want to sell it just anywhere so I will ask the experts here! It is a 70cm vintage silk in red and navy with a large navy "bow" design in the center and lots of gold and red designs as well, it also says "soleil de soie" on it and looks somewhat like the ones that were pictured in this thread.

It has never been taken out of the box except to take some pictures I was going to put up on Ebay. The creases are still in it from being packed. It is in the original box with the bow etc. and has never been worn, handled etc. It is pretty but I would rather use the money for something else (vacation!)

Any suggestions? How much should I price it for? Where to sell?

Jen

One of my all time fav designs - done by Caty Latham. The Scarf is a collage of some 20 or so of her designs - Neige d Antan , Tahiti , India etc

The rings (circles ) at the border were actually made into scarf rings and could be bought at one time

Hi folks,

Was googling my scarf to see where I could sell it and how much I should ask for it and found this thread.

It is a lovely Hermes scarf, but I am a very casual gal and it just never made sense for me. It was a gift from someone in the 1990s and it has been packed away ever since. Folks who have seen it say it is worth a lot of money. I don't want to sell it just anywhere so I will ask the experts here! It is a 70cm vintage silk in red and navy with a large navy "bow" design in the center and lots of gold and red designs as well, it also says "soleil de soie" on it and looks somewhat like the ones that were pictured in this thread.

It has never been taken out of the box except to take some pictures I was going to put up on Ebay. The creases are still in it from being packed. It is in the original box with the bow etc. and has never been worn, handled etc. It is pretty but I would rather use the money for something else (vacation!)

Any suggestions? How much should I price it for? Where to sell?

Jen

hi, does this scarf come in black as the main color? i cant tell from the website or your pic & neimans doesnt have black in their system....just wondering if you know...thanks a lot.

Mosaique au 24, colorways 01 and 02

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php