Sofia Coppola (SC) Club

Just to check.. you got the insert for speedy 30 for the mm SC bag? Fits great? Was debating between the insert for speedy 30 or speedy 35..

Hi! Sorry for the late reply! I bought the speedy 30 samorga organizer for my SC pm size bag. However, I found that the bottom corners of the bag was showing some wear which I was worried was caused by the wide base of the organizer. I love the samorga felt organizer with my DE speedy b 25. But with my leather SC, I'm scared to cause any damage....
I ordered a Mai Tai Birkin 30 organizer, which I received yesterday. It's perfect! It's slight narrower at the base and softer. It's more of an bag insert than bag organizer or shaper. It protects the inside of the bag. The bag also still has some slouch which is nice!
I'll post pictures later!

I love my SC bag! It's sophisticated and understated! I love it hand carried but have been looking for a way to have a cross body option. I recently bought a Gucci bag and the webbed shoulder strap has gold tone hardware which matches the SC bag!

Love the strap on the Gucci bag, looks great on you, but I don't think it does anything for your SC PM... looks " off". I love mine hand carried, but it can become heavy and the shoulder strap is awkward at times. Even so, it's near handbag perfection!

Hi! Yes, the SC PM looks the best when hand carried! [emoji173]
It's difficult making changes to how it was originally intended as it changes the esthetics of the designer's idea.
I saw an earlier post of a cross body strap for the cobalt SC PM from LV, but my SA said that he's unable to locate it for me. I've also tried to find out the length of the cross body strap on the SC BB size, just to have an idea of what LV thinks is a good length.....??? If anyone knows the length, I'd be grateful! [emoji8]

Hi! Yes, the SC PM looks the best when hand carried! [emoji173]
It's difficult making changes to how it was originally intended as it changes the esthetics of the designer's idea.
I saw an earlier post of a cross body strap for the cobalt SC PM from LV, but my SA said that he's unable to locate it for me. I've also tried to find out the length of the cross body strap on the SC BB size, just to have an idea of what LV thinks is a good length.....??? If anyone knows the length, I'd be grateful! [emoji8]

I agree with Havanese 28, the Gucci bag looks awesome on you but the Gucci strap doesn't do anything for the SC. The SC is so beautiful and luxurious, the thought of pairing it with a fabric strap is just so painful. And the Gucci strap is too long anyway, it should hang slightly above your hip. I use the LV Python Bandoulière on my SC. It's slightly longer than the original SC strap and super comfy. I'm 5'11 and was able to use it cross-body without looking like a mess.

I agree with Havanese 28, the Gucci bag looks awesome on you but the Gucci strap doesn't do anything for the SC. The SC is so beautiful and luxurious, the thought of pairing it with a fabric strap is just so painful. And the Gucci strap is too long anyway, it should hang slightly above your hip. I use the LV Python Bandoulière on my SC. It's slightly longer than the original SC strap and super comfy. I'm 5'11 and was able to use it cross-body without looking like a mess.

Hi! Thanks!
This is what I love about TPF! It's so helpful hearing the opinions and ideas of those who love the esthetics of bags and not just the 'name' of a designer bag!
I initially thought that the LV bandouliere, being 90 cm long may not make much of a difference in the look or comfort of the bag compared to the current strap.....So I didn't even try it out!
I shall definitely go to LV and try out the straps with my SC PM.
Thanks, again! [emoji8]