Sofia Coppola (SC) Club

I did when it was released a few years ago but never used it, so sold it. I found another in mint condition second hand and got it again and now using it!
I have a similar situation...I purchased Galet SC PM new, from the boutique last year and don't use it often, and when I do, I find it slightly too big and heavy. I contemplated selling it this month, but it is so exquisite, well made and just an elegant bag for day, I don't think I can part with it. Besides, the resale is nowhere near the price I paid so for that reason alone, I'm keeping this beauty. If Jasper had been available in the PM size, it would've been my choice. It's such a rich, versatile " red".

I have a similar situation...I purchased Galet SC PM new, from the boutique last year and don't use it often, and when I do, I find it slightly too big and heavy. I contemplated selling it this month, but it is so exquisite, well made and just an elegant bag for day, I don't think I can part with it. Besides, the resale is nowhere near the price I paid so for that reason alone, I'm keeping this beauty. If Jasper had been available in the PM size, it would've been my choice. It's such a rich, versatile " red".
Indeed- the resale price isn't great. I love galet! I'm a neutral girl at heart, and jasper feels like a neutral with a pop. Hope you keep the galet!